The M-BAM Main Thread

This is why I said that I think it's better that we finish all states only with 1st level divisions (I'll just plainly guess that you did that in a quite short time period) since we effectively are just a pakistan, an india, a burma, an afghanistan, an alaska and a south america away from the basic completion of the map which we then could start improving. I just think thats both better for people who can't wait that the map is finished and I also think it strenghtens the morality of the people since the Map is already finished and we could fully concentrate on the improving, not having an everyday "but the map isn't finished yet please finish it!" in your ears :D

This is why I said that I think it's better that we finish all states only with 1st level divisions (I'll just plainly guess that you did that in a quite short time period) since we effectively are just a pakistan, an india, a burma, an afghanistan, an alaska and a south america away from the basic completion of the map which we then could start improving. I just think thats both better for people who can't wait that the map is finished and I also think it strenghtens the morality of the people since the Map is already finished and we could fully concentrate on the improving, not having an everyday "but the map isn't finished yet please finish it!" in your ears :D

Then let us invade Afghanistan!

Who is courageous and daring enough?

Germany_1871_1937_1980_2017.png

1871, 1937, 1980 and 2017
What actually somewhat frightens me even as a german is that during the cold war, the "only legitimate germany" couldnt control even 50% of the original German-speaking Lands... With these losses, plus tge divided former capital and at that moment no future for unification i think i have discovered why german patriotism was/is amongst the lowest in the world: how cab you be proud of your country when it has lost 50% of its Cultural Lands "forever" (de jure) and 30% (De facto - Poland and Kalinigrad)?...
germany_standalone.png

Keep in mind, however, that the mapping of the second levels was actually the reason for making the m-bam

Keep in mind, however, that the mapping of the second levels was actually the reason for making the m-bam
Yes but i intended that we could do the first level subdivisions first so we finish the worldmap itself first(so people can use it), releasing it as some kind of "alpha" and then adding the second level subdivisions and improvements

In the colored map that we have, shouldn't the Llívia enclave belong to Spain? Or am I wrong and it is part of Andorra?
I already noticed that a few days ago shortly after he posted it but I hadn't had the opportunity to tell it. (Dang, Now that I was one time as competent enough as to spot such small errors, I miss the chance... :D)

eastcoast.png

*says that everyone should only do 1st lvl divisions but ignores it himself*

2016-2017 Drawing skills improvement
You forgot the border between Monroe and Wayne counties, NY; the border between Saratoga and Schenectady counties, NY; New Jersey's shoreline and the Delaware River don't seem to line up; and Lake Erie's coast doesn't curve northward like that.

*Runs*

You forgot the border between Monroe and Wayne counties, NY; the border between Saratoga and Schenectady counties, NY; New Jersey's shoreline and the Delaware River don't seem to line up; and Lake Erie's coast doesn't curve northward like that.

*Runs*
You don't have to run... It's not like you demand these corrections for the seventh time :D
Also you just told me that I forgot two border lines and made a land bulk a bit too extending. That was nothing agains the Single-Pixel-Nitpick disaster of LI... :p
Also, What's wit hthe Delaware River? it seems that everything is fine there. (Maybe projectional reasons?)

http://www.valdore.net/maps/eastcoast.png
(Maybe you have to reload it a few times since your cache might not recognize its new version)

Last edited: