DBWI Adolph Hitler is not a patient of Dr. Freud

Sigmund Freud's most famous patient without a doubt was Adolph Hitler. But what if Hitler for whatever reason never made that first appointment with Dr. Freud? Maybe we never would have heard of him, but Hitler was pretty talented and might have still made his mark, but would have done so with the pretty serious psychological problems that Freud so memorably chronicled.

Sigmund Freud's most famous patient without a doubt was Adolph Hitler. But what if Hitler for whatever reason never made that first appointment with Dr. Freud? Maybe we never would have heard of him, but Hitler was pretty talented and might have still made his mark, but would have done so with the pretty serious psychological problems that Freud so memorably chronicled.
He suffered mostly from shell shock if I remember rightly, so I see him going insane instead of being the modern man we know of.

So their meeting in Vienna didn't happen? in dr freud memories he say he meet his peculiar patience when he was a bohemian in vienna and both played chess and knew herr hitler would be an interesting people to talk about his problems.

So their meeting in Vienna didn't happen? in dr freud memories he say he meet his peculiar patience when he was a bohemian in vienna and both played chess and knew herr hitler would be an interesting people to talk about his problems.
Definetly, I've been thinking about it and if I remember correctly he helped hitle but did not diagnose the problem as shellshock.
If I remember correctly he was extremely anti Semitic before before meeting with Freud who helped him get over it, imagine what might happen if Freud didn't do that. I mean, hitler was very influential and while never going into politics himself he did run in the same circles as many politicians.

Without Freud supplying him with MDMA, would he have even become a surrealist? Or stuck to the dreary landscapes of his early period (in which case he better find a paying career, nobody would've bought those before he became the darling of dadaism).

(Though I suspect he would have simply self-medicated with absinthe or amphetamines, if he hadn't been Freud's guinea-pig).

Without Freud supplying him with MDMA, would he have even become a surrealist? Or stuck to the dreary landscapes of his early period (in which case he better find a paying career, nobody would've bought those before he became the darling of dadaism).

(Though I suspect he would have simply self-medicated with absinthe or amphetamines, if he hadn't been Freud's guinea-pig).
I think he may have been an unsuccessful politician Honestly.

I think it would have been better for psychology overall. We're only just starting to see (over the last 30-40 years or so) the disproving of many of Freud's theories. Had he not gotten the success that Hitler brought him, maybe we could have seen a pushback against his ideas earlier.

Yea, and he gave quite a few speeches in rallies of the German Workers Party in Munich as well (which was overshadowed by Hermann Goering's DNFP/German National Freedom Party, but that's not the point).
I didn't realize that.
Thanks, learned something new everyday.