ahmap.png
Not much to add, just Kentucky, Newfoundland and Labrador

Where has it gone? That's a good question. Such a good question. One of the best, really, and I'll tell you; AH has gone down the drain, folks, it really has. We don't make good TLs anymore. They're all low energy PODs. Believe me, it's a disaster. All the good users are banned, they're all banned. Good people just having discussion getting banned left and right. The mods don't care about you folks, believe me! It's a corrupt establishment. Now there's people coming from all sorts of places -- it's true, look on that map! And we don't know who they are, we don't know why they're here, there's no vetting process, folks! You don't know if one of them's a hacker. It's a problem, a real problem. That's why we need a firewall to protect our website. It's going to be a great firewall. I make the best firewalls. Just the best.

Anyway we need to make AlternateHistory.com great again. It's going to be so great when I'm admin, believe me. We're going to have so many good TLs. I will be the greatest TLs admin God ever created.

The personality depicted in this post is fictitious. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, would probably be pretty funny.

IMO the "will be going to in the future" should be removed. I'd say you'e either been there, or you haven't. Just because you plan to doesn't mean you will. After I went to South Africa for the 2010 World Cup I was already planning to go to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup but didn't make it for that one. It happens.

Anyways, I've updated it to color in Mali and Gabon, and also "upgraded" Panama and Maine.

eYdbiyR.png

For reference once the M-BAM is done: How long do we have to have resided somewhere for it to have counted as “lived”? Obviously a trip or an overnight doesn’t count, but several months?

I'd say that if you use(d) it as your primary mailing address (the address you would put on your driver's license or billing address for utilities or a credit card, for example) then you "lived" there.

I fleshed out the US states with information from the Politiyank thread in Chat.
ahdotcomlocations.png

It might be nice to have an inset for those who live in the UK. The members from there are many and live all over that country. More detail like the US would be cool.

Don Quijote

Banned
Added Portugal, I know at least one member lives there, and upgraded Spain to multiple members.
Untitled6.png

I fleshed out the US states with information from the Politiyank thread in Chat.

It might be nice to have an inset for those who live in the UK. The members from there are many and live all over that country. More detail like the US would be cool.
It is subdivided to a degree, although maybe it's hard to see since there are several members from all of the Home Nations, as well as Ireland. The Shetlands, Orkneys, Channel Islands and Isle of Man have all been classed separately.

Deleted member 94708

Updated to include my travels and residences:
untitled6-png.298917

Lived: Pennsylvania, Indiana, Michigan, Beijing, Guangdong
Traveled:
China: Inner Mongolia, Liaoning, Hebei, Xinjiang, Shaanxi, Shanxi, Shandong, Henan, Hubei, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Shanghai, Anhui, Chongqing, Sichuan, Guizhou, Guangxi, Guangdong, Fujian and a few places others have already been.
Japan: Honshu
Russia: Yaroslavl, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Kazan, and a few places others have already been.

Also, I know that there are other AH'ers in Pennsylvania so updated accordingly.

Attachments

• Untitled6.png
    Untitled6.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,388
Last edited by a moderator:
Untitled6.png
Updated to include my current residence in Saudi Arabia, multiple visits around the Arab World, Sri Lanka, and Chihuahua.

my addition.png

There's the addition to Karelia I mentioned a while ago.

BTW, what counts as "multiple"? More than one? Five? Ten? I mean, I could name a number of Finnish members besides myself...