Created to house the maps from Map Thread 14 which were clogging it up.
BQftDRc.png

wwQr4GS.png

Texan, but the only locations not marked that I've been too are Arkansas, Louisiana, and the Vatican

Don Quijote

Banned
Off the top of my head, we have member(s) living in quite a lot more countries than were in the previous two maps, so I've added them in. I've also added a couple of places I've been to, as well as where I live myself.
Untitledh.png

3c732f33cdb44f15a83fa2a0025c9549.png

I added some more lakes in Russia to fix the administrative divisions.
Also, should we revise the coloring style for some of the different island groups/regions of a country? (Example: If someone is planning to visit Japan, then only the main islands would be colored instead of the Ryukyu/Bonin Islands)

Red Orm

Banned
Wisconsin, Iowa, Croatia, and Bosnia dutifully added. I'll let Republika Srpska be filled in by someone else.
liveive.png

b63f9228e975414caf45ef906c999435.png

I'm pretty sure that Aquagel8last320 & LouisTheGreyFox live in New Jersey (go NJ!), DPKdebator is from eastern Massachusetts, and Sakura_F is from Florida. [I am not sure about the last two, could someone please check them?]

Three things:
I feel like there should be separate shades for places that people will go to in the future and places they want to go to but have no actual plans to do so.

Say you wanted to make one of these for yourself instead of AH.com as a whole. Where would it go? I would put it here, but perhaps there should be a separate thread.

I live in California so that should be changed to the darkest shade. I'd do it myself but it's pretty late here and I probably should have gone to bed a while ago.

Don Quijote

Banned
Added some more for the group 'where multiple ah.commers live', as well as a couple more places I remembered that have at least one member.
Untitledhh.png