The M-BAM Main Thread

Okay, added The Alternative's patch and finished Romania. Now we just need Lithuania and Finland then the EU is done.
Europe.png

So by some maniac's definition of Europe, we're almost done with Europe! :D

Also, do I need to update my Africa map?

This is what is have on Turkey so far, accuracy level is barely acceptable due to lack of sophisticated sources to use, causing the second levels get a 'bit' stretched out, but all things concidered i think i have done a pretty good job...
vymSOZv.png

... at least i hope i did

every pixel i draw is like one of those stressfull games where ever move could finish you off
5W3Xnsi.png

once again i did the best i could but its far from optimal...

I would like to help but I ran into some problems:

a) I can't find any relevant maps. As soon as I search for a specific projection the only images that come up are world maps explaining the projection.

b) I'm not sure if I'm looking for the right projection. I've been told the projection you guys use is Robinson projection but the few maps I find don't seem to match the Q-Bam very well. I've also the projection was Kavrayskiy projection.

If you have any tips please share.

I'm going to be working on the major islands of the Caribbean. I'd already done most of the Lesser Antilles before realizing it was far too big, so that's where I'll start - at the right scale this time around - and go from there.

I would like to help but I ran into some problems:

a) I can't find any relevant maps. As soon as I search for a specific projection the only images that come up are world maps explaining the projection.

b) I'm not sure if I'm looking for the right projection. I've been told the projection you guys use is Robinson projection but the few maps I find don't seem to match the Q-Bam very well. I've also the projection was Kavrayskiy projection.

If you have any tips please share.

For both of these problems, I think the solution is to find a map in a different projection and then stretch/skew it as necessary until it lines up with this one.