Defense Mapping

So I know Im jumping the gun doing this project along with the M-BAM but I would rather both of them working at the same time.

I what this thread to show military units as they exist in their countries. The lowest units i want to show is Brigades. Also for the 2015 maps I want only active troops shown. For the Historic side I would like to see the Cold war era units and both world wars.

I want to focus on the three branches of army, navy, and air force. The all may not be shown in the same map but it would be cool to see each unit. I.E. 7th Fleet.

Here is the example of land unit symbols

Symbols_of_unit_type.gif

So here is the U.S. attack aircraft of today. The F-35s of the Air Force are mostly use for testing and the Marines just got theirs summer of 2015 so they are not exactly fully integrated:cool:.

U.S. attack aircraft.png

U.S. Third Fleet

Here is the U.S. 3rd Fleet. The only things that are missing are the new independence and freedom class ships, helicopter and electronic warfare planes, cargo planes, and landing vehicles.

carrier group.png

U.S. Army

This is a map of the U.S. Army down to the brigade level for most offensive units(not support units like civil affairs)

U.S. Army Brigade level.png

I need a Southeast Asian Country to do a video on. So you guys vote and I will do the research and start making a video on it.

Wow. This is all very instructive. Really like the 3rd Fleet's Diagram, myself. A small color key in the corner might be the only improvement, as I had to compare with your aircraft by service in order to tell the difference. Still very nice.

And, if you're still taking suggestions, what about Burma/Myanmar?