The Fountainhead Filibuster: Tales from Objectivist Katanga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Life is totally amazingly nuts. Three transcontinental moves, an MA, starting a career, it's been a bizzare time that hasn't left me a lot of energy to write.

I loved writing this timeline and I still love daydreaming about tales from Objectivist Katanga.

What I might do in the next month or so is write up a timeline about how things would have gone and turned out for Katanga. I wish I could give this project more time and energy- hell, I might still- but at the very least, all the fans, who have been SO awesome and encouraging when I actually was writing- deserve to know how it all turns out.

Hey guys! Life is totally amazingly nuts. Three transcontinental moves, an MA, starting a career, it's been a bizzare time that hasn't left me a lot of energy to write.

I loved writing this timeline and I still love daydreaming about tales from Objectivist Katanga.

What I might do in the next month or so is write up a timeline about how things would have gone and turned out for Katanga. I wish I could give this project more time and energy- hell, I might still- but at the very least, all the fans, who have been SO awesome and encouraging when I actually was writing- deserve to know how it all turns out.

That`s alright Linkwerk a straight TL sounds great until you have more time to get settled.:):D

Completed or not, you have written an amazing TL that has achieved legendary status here on AH.com. :)

Sulemain

Banned

Thank you so much. Looking forward to the TL, and hoping for a full restart :D

In strange eons death may die!

Totally understandable! Congrats on ... everything!

This is fantastic and I am very glad to read that we might yet learn more. Huzzah!

May we still discuss the glory that is Objectivist Katanga setting, Mr Linkwerk? I wanted your approval before starting a discussion on music in your setting or anything else.

bookmark95

Banned
I think this is one of the most unique things I've ever read:

Good ol' Rand attempting to create the freest country on Earth, only to create the most brutal regimes of the 1960s. Patrice Lumumba and Che Guevara joining forces. French, Belgian, and South African mercenaries. I'm sorry if you might not be able to finish it, but what you have written is a treat unto itself.

I would like to know who takes control of Congo after 1966?

Status
Not open for further replies.