Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going through my flash drive and found a trio of election boxes from A Jovian Night's Dream. I don't remember much from them, but here they are.

Lmqpaen.png

t6yE9VV.png

Wi6tuei.png

Was going through my flash drive and found a trio of election boxes from A Jovian Night's Dream. I don't remember much from them, but here they are.

Nice. Would I be right in saying that the UK disintegrated due to the events of WWIII, and that Scotland is much larger than OTL?

Nice. Would I be right in saying that the UK disintegrated due to the events of WWIII, and that Scotland is much larger than OTL?

Yeah, the UK collapsed after WW3, with Scotland coming out best. It's larger now than it is now, thanks largely to immigration from the continent, England and offworld.

Gotcha. It would be nice if some time you made an Welsh election infobox for A Jovian Night's Dream.

Plus, in this technocratic future, I assume pretty much every country have SSM?

Gotcha. It would be nice if some time you made an Welsh election infobox for A Jovian Night's Dream.

More foreign elections are on my to-do list.

Plus, in this technocratic future, I assume pretty much every country have SSM?

Yes. In fact, science has reached a point where two women or two men can create their own biological child.

Archangel Michael, you can make the elections in Brazil and Argentina in the 22th Century?

I can definitely do Argentina, but maybe not Brazil, since they're a single-party Communist state, so it might not be as interesting.

Ah yes that one. Can't believe I forgot about it, since it was such a beautiful piece of work. I notice women have a larger leadership role, seems appropriate.

Thanks. I'm just trying to even things out with the genders. ;)

Oh awesome. And is sex replacement surgery improved to the point where the new male body can produce sperm/the new female body can ovulate and get pregnant?

Unfortunately, things aren't that advanced yet since the tweaks with eggs and sperms still require some work in a lab. And artificial wombs are becoming extremely popular in some countries (particularly the more technocratic-aligned ones).

Annam
Annam is an American ally (or satellite, depending on whom you ask) in Southeast Asia. It is a densely populated, industrialized nation known primarily for manufacturing high tech consumer electronics for larger American and Chinese corporations. Like the U.S., it is a technocratic nation with a presidential system and two main political parties: the centre-left United Party backed by labor unions and ethnic minorities (Chinese, Thai, Khmer, Hmong and Christians) and the centre-right Liberty Party backed by middle class professionals and business interests. Incumbent President Mai Thi Chất of the United Party was reelected to her third term in 2134 largely on a record of consistent economic growth and prosperity during her four years in office.

AszX4vW.png

Argentina
Argentina is a prominent nation within the Non-Aligned League, but is understandably nervous about the People's Republic of Brazil to the north. It is a multi-party federal, presidential republic with two major parties, the Radical Civic Union (broad centre-left including social liberal, social democratic and even classical liberal elements) and the Social Justice Party (broad centre that's mostly national conservitve, populist and neo-Peronist). Montero's administration has been seen as particular form of centre-left liberal nationalism, not to dissimilar to that seen in recent years in other Non-Aligned nations. However, Montero's critics have accused her of using nationalism as a distraction from rising unemployment and rising national debt.

BfBnZiy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.