President Forever and other 270soft games Megathread

:confused: ... :eek: ... :mad: ... :(

K5Dnrcs.png

:eek:FLEE! RUN TO CANADA! OH GOD THE HORROR!:eek:

Got two more games from my KoTOR scenario

This first one is a continuation of the "TL" in my earlier post. Bastila easily wins re-election due to the lack of Malakites

N0zazuZ.png

The second one is interesting as Revan not only wins a majority of Electoral Votes but also a plurality in the Popular Vote. Mostly due to a lackluster campaign from Sion. He was still doing well by late October but, then scandals and attack ads just destroyed him.

bw2rV1b.png

Link to scenario: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ff8t1nv966b0d8d/Sith+Empire+Election.rar

What a game. Played as Bush. I entered the primaries late and lost Florida, I was able to bounce back by winning Maine and Michigan. The race soon became a three-way between Bush, Christie, and Paul. I managed to win the nomination by July, while Cuomo had already won his very early. This led to me being down in the polls by 5-7 points. I needed a game changer, so I choose Martinez as my VP while Cuomo choose the uninspiring Warner. Johnson got 4.4% of the vote which is the best I've seen of a third party in the game when I'm not playing as them. This led to some interesting results. Johnson got 7.6% in NH, causing me to lose the state. Stein however got 6% in Washington, causing Cuomo to lose the state. Third Parties were an interesting dynamic, and I noticed that Johnson hurt both me and Cuomo equally.

Bush2016.PNG

What a game. Played as Bush. I entered the primaries late and lost Florida, I was able to bounce back by winning Maine and Michigan. The race soon became a three-way between Bush, Christie, and Paul. I managed to win the nomination by July, while Cuomo had already won his very early. This led to me being down in the polls by 5-7 points. I needed a game changer, so I choose Martinez as my VP while Cuomo choose the uninspiring Warner. Johnson got 4.4% of the vote which is the best I've seen of a third party in the game when I'm not playing as them. This led to some interesting results. Johnson got 7.6% in NH, causing me to lose the state. Stein however got 6% in Washington, causing Cuomo to lose the state. Third Parties were an interesting dynamic, and I noticed that Johnson hurt both me and Cuomo equally.

Interesting game, though I'd hate the world it creates :D

LeMay blocked a majority in Electoral College and The House picked McCarthy. I sense an Electoral Reform movement on the rise :D.

7BD43ws.png

Also, the Spectator Party's candidate is ... odd.

I just got an author account on 270soft.com so you guys should be seeing my '96 scenario on the scenarios list pretty soon :D. Also, an absolutely insane scenario I came up with I think you guys will like.