A Map Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a sec: How did Finland go to Sweden, and the UK lose so many of its African colonial possessions? :eek: Did the Kaiser invade the Home Islands?! And Spain, Morocco? Portugal, with a bridge between Angola and Mozambique? And the Germans take parts of Central America, violating the Monroe Doctrine? By 1920, I'm sure the US could actually enforce it. And Ireland: with no Ulster!

So Italy, Spain, Sweden, and Portugal teamed up with the CP against France and the UK?

Other than that, it's not too bad of a map.

Wait a sec: How did Finland go to Sweden, and the UK lose so many of its African colonial possessions? :eek: Did the Kaiser invade the Home Islands?! And Spain, Morocco? Portugal, with a bridge between Angola and Mozambique? And the Germans take parts of Central America, violating the Monroe Doctrine? By 1920, I'm sure the US could actually enforce it. And Ireland: with no Ulster!

So Italy, Spain, Sweden, and Portugal teamed up with the CP against France and the UK?

Other than that, it's not too bad of a map.

No, just stereotypical "OMG TriplAllincewank!!!!!!11!!!".

Anyways, Finland is just a Swedish puppet, not actual Sweden. Same with all the countryies with a white outline around them.

Y'see, Finland's new government collapsed after a domestic row blossomed into a Helsinki-wide riot, and then into a full-blown civil war. The Swedes had to occupy and restore the region.

Hapsburg

Banned
Using something found in the blank map thread, I made this.
For my fledgling new timeline "Caesar Iesus", wherein Jesus doesn't become a Jewish preacher, and instead becomes the Praetorian Praefect, overthrows Caligula and takes power as Imperator. A bit on the ASB side at first, but it's more in-depth than a summary can show.
So, without further ado, The Roman Empire, 824 AUC (71 CE), the year of Emperor Iesus Nazarinus.
alternateromanempire71adlv7.png

Joshua bar Joseph really rose up in the ranks early. Does this Joshua strike the other cheek of the Juilo-Claudians before they can stop him?

ASB? You mean Satanic. According to Hapsburg, ITTL, Jesus accepts Satan's offer in the 4-day fast, right?

Personally, I find Joshua, Satan, Zeus, etc all to be ASBs or humans who were thought to have ASB-powers. He accepts the offer and yet has Judea independent why would he not just have it be the capital of a new empire?

Hapsburg

Banned
Joshua bar Joseph really rose up in the ranks early. Does this Joshua strike the other cheek of the Juilo-Claudians before they can stop him?
Nah. Jesus parents becomes citizens, and so he is a citizen from birth. However, his parents abuse him, so he abandons Judaism for Roman Polytheism, and goes off to join the Roman Army; He later proves himself in battle and is reassigned to the Praetorian Guard. There, he become Sejanus' confidant and close ally...or so Sejanus thinks. TTL's Iesus informs Tiberius of Sejanus' treason, and sides with the Emperor when Tiberius executes Sejanus, and performs a big purge of the Praetorians. Tiberius appoints this loyal foreigner as Praetorian Prefect, much to the objection of many Romans. They are dissuaded, however, as Iesus becomes an adept and effecient commander of the Praetorians. When Caligula's reign starts getting nuts, the Praetorians, led by Iesus, launch a coup d'etat, and storm the palace in OTL's 40 AD. Caligula is killed, the julio-claudians are slaughtered, including OTL's Claudius. Iesus then marches into the senate, declares that "the corrupt and depraved Claudian stain is gone from Rome", and assumes the Principate. The next day, dissapproving senators commit suicide under the "supervision" of the Praetorians. Iesus uses the Julio-Claudian money, looted from the palace, to bribe the armies. He then makes some regions as puppet states, rather than fully conquering them, preferring to rule by proxy.

PS) I had no idea what the Romans called the Crimean peninsula. It's the only name that sprung to mind.

ASB? You mean Satanic. According to Hapsburg, ITTL, Jesus accepts Satan's offer in the 4-day fast, right?
Bullsmack. This timeline's Jesus, at least initially, is the historical philosopher, not the inflated divinity of christian theology.

Susano

Banned
Leej: A Yugoslavia excluding Serbia? Schelswig and Holstein annexed to Denmark? How did they pull that off while Germany is apparently united? An independant Libya? And to whom do the Dlmatian Islands belong? I cant conenct the colour with any country...

Status
Not open for further replies.