The Stars at Night: A Texas Timeline

Made an account just so I could keep up with this amazing story. As a native Texian this is great for all the little fuzzy homesick feelings. Even better my hometown, Wichita Falls, got a shout out! As for what will become of the 5 Texi by 1920, I haven't seen anyone mention the newspaper head in the flash forward talking of symbiotism and one Texas for Texians. This I think hints on at least 2 surviving and about to reconnect, which is why Hogg, a man frOm north east Texas, is visiting Free Texas. However another possibility I have not seen discussed, is that all the parts or a few of the parts are under control of various countries or one, most notably the US, and want to reconnect (think like east and west Virginia becoming one again). Either way the suspense and wait is murder and I hope this isn't dead just as I discover it!:cool::)

MLK Day

Thought there had been an update!
(dadgumit!)
What are we voting on? (please forgive my ignorance)
I love to vote. If there is anything in this world we (Texans) like to do, it's telling others what we think about things and how it ought to be.
Hope Sic will give us all an update soon. Want some more 'Pirate Cowboys'.

Thought there had been an update!
(dadgumit!)
What are we voting on? (please forgive my ignorance)
I love to vote. If there is anything in this world we (Texans) like to do, it's telling others what we think about things and how it ought to be.
Hope Sic will give us all an update soon. Want some more 'Pirate Cowboys'.

Ah yes. Martin Luther King, preacher, civil rights activist, and all around awesome person who remains known as the only person ever to have a birthday that falls on the third Monday in January every year.

Also, we're voting on the Turtledove Awards (and yes, they're actually called that). Glen, one of our moderators, leads a team that sets up a set of award polls every year around this time. Whoever wins the award in their respective category wins a golden certificate image to post in their thread, as well as a crapton of bragging rights; the winners of the categories then compete to win the superlative awards, the prize for this is an additional golden cerfiticate image, plus five more craptons of bragging rights. You can find the polls in the respective fora (i.e. Before 1900 polls in the Before 1900 forum, ASB polls in the ASB forum, etc.); this TL is Continuing 19th Century.
Just remember to vote for SoaP as well… ah, who am I kidding - you probably don't even know of it…

Yeah, it got derailed by Life Stuff, and at this point I'm finding it difficult to reignite the spark. For the time being this is in deep freeze. Sorry, folks!