Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone happen to have a high (HIGH) resolution map of Bolivia before the Brazilian gains?
bMIIO.png

This is all I have to work with, and given the map I'm using, it isn't cutting it, both in accuracy and in placement (I don't really know WHERE these lines are supposed to go, much less consider their accuracy acceptable).

It's not that you're incapable of designing otherwise, it's just that you're so good at designing evil. :D

I keep having the feeling that during the apocalypse, the antichrist will lead his army at the battle of meggido flying one of my design as his banner.

For an atheist, that's quite a depressing thought...

I keep having the feeling that during the apocalypse, the antichrist will lead his army at the battle of meggido flying one of my design as his banner.

For an atheist, that's quite a depressing thought...

Cheer up; it'll probably just be some highwayman gang or a band of run of the mill cannibals.

Deleted member 14881

Africa 1920

could you help me with the rest of Africa
Brown UK

Red France

Green Portugal

africa (1).jpg

Could I get someone to translate the top map onto the bottom two maps, if not both than the smaller CS Basemap one would be appreciated.

Antarcticas.png

Can I get a flag for an independent Madras?

It will have gained its independence from Britain along with several other Indian states in the 50s.

Here is a map of the situation at independence. Madras is the orange one opposite Sri Lanka, in case you need to know.

attachment.php

Could someone design me an Irish Commonwealth Japan flag? In my timeline Ireland formed and became a colonial power, taking advantage of the disunity of Japans dynasty to conquer the islands. At the end of the First World War Japan is granted dominion as a member of the Irish Commonwealth.

Could someone design me an Irish Commonwealth Japan flag? In my timeline Ireland formed and became a colonial power, taking advantage of the disunity of Japans dynasty to conquer the islands. At the end of the First World War Japan is granted dominion as a member of the Irish Commonwealth.

any idea what the irish flag looks like? (or at least, some of its elements)

any idea what the irish flag looks like? (or at least, some of its elements)

The Japanese part of the flag should contain at least some reference to the twelve dynasties that existed at the time of Japans annexation into Ireland. At the time of release Ireland is a Constitutional Monarchy.

If anyone has some free time then I'd really like a pan-Germanic flag. That's a flag including Germany as OTL, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Flanders, Switzerland, Austria, Jutland and maybe Scandinavia. The historical background being a rise of this movement during the 19th century (I don't need your "plausibility").

Thanks in advance!

If anyone has some free time then I'd really like a pan-Germanic flag. That's a flag including Germany as OTL, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Flanders, Switzerland, Austria, Jutland and maybe Scandinavia. The historical background being a rise of this movement during the 19th century (I don't need your "plausibility").

Thanks in advance!

We SPURN your "plausibility"!!!!!!!!! We spit upon it!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!

May I have a map showing what the world would look like if Communism remained today.

You're going to have to expand on that a little. There are still several communist or quasi-communist regimes floating around, and others which lean in that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.