Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to wikify my series, An Advancement of Learning. The PoD is James G. Birney winning in 1840, heightening tension between free and slave states. (A smaller PoD before that, leads to Tazewell being the nomination for Veep)

AAOL 1840.PNG

Last edited:
Doug Grayson was the youngest person ever elected to the Presidency (age 39) and the longest serving, having serve two eight-year terms non-consecutively. He was the first Democratic President since Stephanie Rouse (2019 - 2021), the first Democrat to get elected to a second term since John Casey (2016) and the first Democrat to serve two complete terms since Patrick Kennedy (1965 - 1973). He came to fame during the presidency of Andrew Oldfield while serving as the Chairman of the Democratic National Committee. He lead the Democratic resurgence in 2050 and was elected in 2052 in the aftermath of the Deluge. He choice not to run for a third term in 2060, but decided to run in 2064. He is widely regarded as one of the best U.S. Presidents in history and helped to create a voting coalition that has dominated American politics in the past thirty years.

ss71Y.png

--------

Past Infoboxes
Scott Bush
Philip II, Emperor of the United States
Princess Catherine, Princess of Columbia
Imperial Eagle crash
Victoria, Empress of the United States
Benjamin G. Thurman
Jake Dupree
House of Washington
List of American monarchs
United States of America
American Commonwealth Community
Acidalian Civil War
Elijah V. Crowder
U.S. Democratic Party
Federal German Empire
Horst Gessler
Friederich Wilhelm VII, German Emperor
Commonwealth of England
Horace Whatley
Quebec
Soviet Union
Japan
Saito Makoto

VT45

Banned
Again nice! I'm guessing the single digit motorways radiate out from Boston with their numbers increasing clockwise starting from the south?

The first 13 motorways are considered to be radial roads. Some of these don't fit into that formula. A9 takes over from A7 at the inner ring road. A10 is a ring road about 15 kilometres outside Boston. A11 and A12 were added later, and are between the A1 and A2 and the A4 and A5, respectively. And finally the A13 is a short parkway from Winchester to the B28 in Medford.

This guy is perhaps our most prolific killer, with about 1,000 murders to his name. Back in '01, he went on a 2-night killing spree, which resulted in the deaths of numerous members of the Punchinello crime family and a number of employees working for Aesir Corporations. His second spree in '03 lasted another 2 nights, and the overwhelming majority of his victims were hired hitmen who worked for the Russian Mafia.

"Max Payne", as they call him, real name Nick Kelly, was initially hunted by the NYPD for the murder of DEA Agent Alex Balder, but it was later discovered that Kelly did not kill Balder. As a result of the huge number of his victims having criminal records, Kelly was set free. However, in 2003, he went through the same scenario, though one of his victims was an officer of the NYPD, who was later found out to be working with the Mafia. Payne was subsequently kicked off the force. The most damning thing? He wasn't thrown in jail for it. Despite the high casualty number, Kelly has been debated on for years, and a large number of people say that he provided a public service by acting like Chuck Bronson.

(A lot of this involved some creative writing, and I haven't played the 3rd game yet.)

MPfull.png

Vexacus

Banned
I've almost finished the new series of my Infoboxes, which follows on from where the first series left off

Last edited:
Alright. Posting up my wiki infoboxes for my US(N)A's elections in ASB5.

First election after the ISOT. This is vice-presidential, because all the parties nominated me for prez. Images is just there to represent their general look.

ASB10.PNG

Warren Harding has come back to life and is running for president -- as a Democrat! :p
Yes, it sounds funny. I chose that picture because I visualized Theodore Brackett Radley as someone who looks like Warren Harding. And, to be fair, the New Democratic (I had to remove the New for the wikibox, it didn't work) Party is the most right of the two major parties, and its' Libertarian...

Yes, it sounds funny. I chose that picture because I visualized Theodore Brackett Radley as someone who looks like Warren Harding. And, to be fair, the New Democratic (I had to remove the New for the wikibox, it didn't work) Party is the most right of the two major parties, and its' Libertarian...

It works for me -- instead of "New Democratic Party (United States)," just leave the party as "New Democratic Party." In the infobox, it will appear as "New Democrat." It links to a French political party, but this doesn't really matter for your purposes.

It works for me -- instead of "New Democratic Party (United States)," just leave the party as "New Democratic Party." In the infobox, it will appear as "New Democrat." It links to a French political party, but this doesn't really matter for your purposes.
If only I realized this before...

Oh, well. Here's the next one.

2080.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.