Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexacus

Banned
Here's the eighth in my attempt at a serious series of AltHist Wikipedia InfoBoxs:

Wiki-8.jpg

well itd go to their nearest kin and their heirs...i raised the question in the future history gthread on what people would think...most agree itll go to the nearest in the family anyways

Funny that you noted the "same-sex" aspect but not the alien aspect :p. Star Trek really has made a mark on our culture, hasn't it? No one bats an eye at the Queen's alien consort. :D

But, yeah, you'll notice that there are no "issue" listed - Mary IV is either her younger sister or her niece.

Funny that you noted the "same-sex" aspect but not the alien aspect :p. Star Trek really has made a mark on our culture, hasn't it? No one bats an eye at the Queen's alien consort. :D

But, yeah, you'll notice that there are no "issue" listed - Mary IV is either her younger sister or her niece.

The name really didn't scream alien at first.

I am like 99% certain that Brian Schweitzer is Catholic. The wiki info box would probably record the denomination, not just mere Christianity.

A continuation from the previous.

qNeSo.png

Jacques Jameson Dupree (born November 20, 2009) is the senior United States Senator from Louisiana and current Senate Minority Leader. He was Michael Garret's Vice Presidential running mate in the 2068 presidential election and is a candidate for the 2084 Republican Party presidential nomination.

Dupree is the son of wealth oilman Louie Dupree and Jeraldine Jameson, the 65th Governor of Louisiana (2020 - 2028). He graduated from Louisiana State Univeristy and was a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford in the Republic of England (then known as the United Kingdom of Great Britain). He married Indian-American physician Grace Kundra in 2033 and they have three children together. He was first elected to the U.S. House of Representatives in 2036, and spent much of the 2040's in the administrations of Republican Presidents Alexandra Merrit and Andrew Oldfield. He served as the chair of the Republican National Committee from 2053 - 2055, a post he resigned in order to run for Governor of Louisiana.

He followed in his mother's footsteps and was elected the Governor of Louisiana in 2055 and was later reelected in 2059. He was the first post-Deluge Republican Governor of Louisiana and oversaw the reviitalizing of New Orleans and other flooded areas. He was elected to the U.S. Senate in 2062 and has been reelected by large margins three times. He was elected Republican Floor Leader in 2073 following the party's sweeping victory in the 2072 Senate elections. He became a critic of the Democratic Harlan-White and Grayson administrations. Tensions between the White House and Dupree came to ahead in 2078 when Dupree filibustered President Harlan-White's Supreme Court nomination of John Smith (a Lunarian-American and the first non-human to serve on the U.S. Supreme Court), while blocking the White House budget proposal and leading to the federal government shut down of 2078.

Dupree ran for the Republican nomination in the 2060 U.S. presidential election, but lost to New Jersey Governor Janet Gibbs. He was the running mate of Montana Senator Michael Garret in 2068, after which he was elected chair of the National Republican Senatorial Committee. In June 2083, Dupree announced that he would seek the 2084 Republican presidential nomination. Many early nationwide and state-wide polls in early primary and caucus states have made him the clear favorite over Arizona Governor John Davis Lodge.

The name really didn't scream alien at first.

This. I didn't realize she was an alien too x.x I figured it was some African name.

In the TL, the IJA bombed anything that was not Japanese or had not surrenderd to them, thus the high death count. Plus they took out a fully packed Dodger Stadium
It's still too high unless they were dropping nukes

16 Bombers are not enough, 1300 Bombers killed barely 60,000 at Dresden

Both A Bombs killed barely half that, it is way too high

Vexacus

Banned
It's still too high unless they were dropping nukes

16 Bombers are not enough, 1300 Bombers killed barely 60,000 at Dresden

Both A Bombs killed barely half that, it is way too high
I could always go back and edit the infobox to reduce the number of casualties or increase number of bombers. Either that or I could say "it's a typo" and hope no-one else sees it:D

In the TL, the IJA bombed anything that was not Japanese or had not surrenderd to them, thus the high death count. Plus they took out a fully packed Dodger Stadium

Which didn't even exist until 1959 (there was no major league team on the West Coast until 1957). And throughout much of World War II in OTL, major sporting events often weren't held on the West Coast out of fear of something like that happening.

Vexacus

Banned
Which didn't even exist until 1959 (there was no major league team on the West Coast until 1957). And throughout much of World War II in OTL, major sporting events often weren't held on the West Coast out of fear of something like that happening.
Aww hamburgers, another error. Let's hope my next infobox does not have as many

Status
Not open for further replies.