Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AStanley

Banned
From my Timeline*, Winning our Future:A Newt Gingrich TL
Callista Gingrich.png

*Callista is not First Lady Yet in the TL, but since its centered on Newt Gingrich, I am almost certain I will have him win.

Callista Gingrich.png

And here's one with a mite more relevance to fans of the series than my other politics of the 24th century series. And, yes, Sulu serving as president appears in non-canon sources.

EDIT: Better picture, courtesy The Red.

I always thought Hikaru was suppose to be a girl's name. Is it one of those names that can be either?

As mankind spread to the stars beyond, the U.S. government realized that there wasn't much uniting Americans in space beyond the fact that they called themselves Americans. They decided they need a national symbol, so they adopted a completely powerless monarchy to act as that national symbol. They remain general apolitical and avoid controversy; their lives are managed and scripted from birth, and are very much like reality TV stars. As the story begins, it's been about a century and the current monarch is Emperor Philip II.

BGPNT.png

His heir was his only child, Catherine, Princess of Columbia.

qE1Sj.png

However, while the Imperial family was on a trip to the Caribbean, disaster struck. Debris entered the engine of the Imperial Eagle, the aircraft of the Imperial family, causing it to crash not long after takeoff. The crash killed Philip II and his wife Katherine; his daughter Princess Catherine, his younger brother Prince Andrew, Duke of Cascadia and his son and heir, Prince Edward.

P3zsp.png

Following the disaster, Prince Andrew's daughter, Princess Victoria, ascended to the throne as Empress Victoria. The sudden and unfortunate death of five members of the Imperial family threw the United States into an extended period of mourning. However, under the leadership of Empress Victoria and President Benjamin G. Thurman, the nation was able to recover. The White House and Observatory Palace had planned a lavish affair for Victoria's coronation.

ZUovn.png

Sigh, I knew I couldn't stay away. The following is a fun combination of "Star Trek" with "Royals Who Actually Do Something" :p

Elizabeth IV DG Reg..png

yeah, i suppose if they want to end it. adopting someone to be an heir might not be royally legal.

well itd go to their nearest kin and their heirs...i raised the question in the future history gthread on what people would think...most agree itll go to the nearest in the family anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.