• Krall

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Kuld von Reyn

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Ares96

Votes: 17 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This round had so many awesome maps it really was hard to pick, however I ultimately voted for Esteban, as it's rare to see actually handdrawn maps, and it was both done well and interesting in terms of content.

My second choice was a tie between Kaiphranos and Blomma

I went for Horatius Cocles, because his was the idea I would have gone for, if my brother hadn't put an idea in my head that I thought might work. It looks beautiful, makes sense in a crazy kinda way and was just too good not to choose.

Kaiphranos gets my vote because it was the best map I saw. And it did a great job of meeting the mirror position. It beat out the reverse Civil War which was awesome but not as cool.

I cant vote, since most of those are the best! I am happy that many people thought my idea was great, and made since brilliant maps.

My vote goes to Blomma's entry. Given the amount of awesome entries in MotF 51, I can't help but think that an approval voting poll would have been a better idea though. :p

Sumeragi

Banned
The entries are why I decided to not participate in MotF: The level is just too high to compete in.

Given the amount of awesome entries in MotF 51, I can't help but think that an approval voting poll would have been a better idea though. :p

I actually think this sounds generally like a good idea. Approval voting is used for the Turtledove selection polls, and it works quite well there. Or maybe we could have a poll with approval voting, but with a limit on the number of votes each user can cast (of course, then we would have to do a visible vote poll to ensure that no one casts too many votes).

Also have to say Ares96, since they look very (good) history-book-ish AND the scenario is intriguing.

Blomma's map is gorgeous, but the inconsistency regarding Limburg made me refrain from voting for it. Horatius Cocles' map is similiar, the error with New Spain is a nitpicking-esque reason, but I am somewhat of a perfectionist in these regards. The one by Krall is too modern looking AND I have a dislike for military maps.

Thande

Donor
This one had so many brilliant maps...any other week, practically any one of them could have won. I finally gave my vote to Horatio Cocles, but I was impressed by all the input this time.

Also have to say Ares96, since they look very (good) history-book-ish AND the scenario is intriguing.

Blomma's map is gorgeous, but the inconsistency regarding Limburg made me refrain from voting for it. Horatius Cocles' map is similiar, the error with New Spain is a nitpicking-esque reason, but I am somewhat of a perfectionist in these regards. The one by Krall is too modern looking AND I have a dislike for military maps.

What inconsistency?

This one had so many brilliant maps...any other week, practically any one of them could have won. I finally gave my vote to Horatio Cocles, but I was impressed by all the input this time.

I was torn between his and Blomma's, but as a good Methodist I eventually picked the one that didn't resemble a vodka advert.

Wow, so many great maps:eek:

I voted for Blomma, but I have to add that it's a pity Esteban only got one vote so far, it's a very well done map.