Dominion of Southern America - Updated July 1, 2018

The personal union of Prussia and Poland went through many iterations in terms of what flags should be used in Prussia, Poland, and internationally for the two nations. However, with the King of Prussia and Poland becoming enamored of the writings of the Dane, Zeus Korsgaard, he saw himself as the embodiment of the state, and sought to knit the two nations into a Korsgaardian-style Empire. Persuant to that, he ordered the commissioning of a new flag for the Empire of Prussia-Poland, incorporating the colors and symbols of the two and of empire.

Flag of the Empire of Prussia-Poland

My cameo strikes again :D Make the family proud Zeus!

Glen

Obviously not that one. Nobody likes that (except for Hohenzollern fanatics). A very simple coat of arms, just a quartered shield. Maybe on a white field with thin red-white-black stripes at the top and the bottom. Stylish and strong.

Sounds nice - I wasn't necessarily going for nice.:rolleyes:

After all: How can people celebrate their nation and its flag when it is barely drawable ;) ?

And coats of arms are?

Theres a question... as far as American expansion, I was going to bet on Hawaii leading to a massive colonization wave... without that, where?
Greenland for Hawaii? Awful trade!
How about Tahiti then. with a few more of the Nesian Islands. Come in very handy when Pan-Am unveils its China Clipper.

Glen

With the influx of immigrants to the southeast of British Greater Australia due to the Gold Rush, there was a concommitant push for a new province there separate from the old government in New South Wales. Much the same had happened in the 1850s on Van Diemen Island, though not driven by gold. Thus in 1868, on the tenth anniversary of the Empress Elizabeth's coronation, the new colonial province of Elizabeth was formed on British Greater Australia.

Australias 1860s.png

Glen

With the influx of immigrants to the southeast of British Greater Australia due to the Gold Rush, there was a concommitant push for a new province there separate from the old government in New South Wales. Much the same had happened in the 1850s on Van Diemen Island, though not driven by gold. Thus in 1868, on the tenth anniversary of the Empress Elizabeth's coronation, the new colonial province of Elizabeth was formed on British Greater Australia.
attachment.php

Glen

The approaching Centenial of the United States of America was an inspiration for many celebrations, but none so impressive or enduring as the creation of the colossal statues of Victorious Liberty and Justice that would straddle the mighty Hudson River and serve as the entryway to the nation's capital in Washington, D.C. The creation of the modern colossii were an international effort involving artists and promoters in America, France, and Germany. The statues were a marvel of the modern world, easily the largest man-made structures of the time, using innovative construction techniques including a steel 'skeleton' supporting the interiors of the statues. The statues were unveiled in a grand celebration on June 3, 1876.

Liberty and Justice II.png

The Collossi of Liberty and Justice huh? I like it, though what becomes of Ellis Island? I was betting on a British/DSA made Statue of Liberty analogue, so once again, I've been thrown a curve - way to keep me guessing Glenn!

The approaching Centenial of the United States of America was an inspiration for many celebrations, but none so impressive or enduring as the creation of the colossal statues of Victorious Liberty and Justice that would straddle the mighty Hudson River and serve as the entryway to the nation's capital in Washington, D.C. The creation of the modern colossii were an international effort involving artists and promoters in America, France, and Germany. The statues were a marvel of the modern world, easily the largest man-made structures of the time, using innovative construction techniques including a steel 'skeleton' supporting the interiors of the statues. The statues were unveiled in a grand celebration on June 3, 1876.

sorry, I don't mean to be a pest, or to offend. but I just couldn't help myself.

libertyandjustice.jpg

Glen

The Collossi of Liberty and Justice huh? I like it, though what becomes of Ellis Island? I was betting on a British/DSA made Statue of Liberty analogue, so once again, I've been thrown a curve - way to keep me guessing Glenn!

Someone has to keep you on your toes! I am gratified.