Flag Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you perhaps demonstrate what you mean?

I would, but since upgrading to Windows 7 last weekend, I've had to abandon my old Microsoft Picture-It program in favor of Inkscape - which I'm sure I be happy with, once I've learned how to use it.:eek:- so I can't right now.

If anyone has a magic "you have now mastered inkscape" wand, please be so kind as to wave it in my direction. Thank you.

Here's a challenging map that allows for a wide range creativity, and something that is very important to me.

A flag of the Burgundian Empire.

Burgundy ITTL is highly Germanic with the area of most activity being during their migration to the OTL Kingdom of Burgundy.

I want little French influence on the flag, yet still retain a powerful and elegant look, if it is possible.

Bumping this.

Bumping this.

Hope you like these suggestions.
Took the colors from the CoA here: http://www.europeanheraldry.org/burgundy.html
And the eagle I used to stress the Germanic influence.

Burgundy.png

I love those. But I started playing around with the colors and found something that looks a little more bold.

Can I see this map but with the yellow trim made the green within the emblem?

Burgundy 1.PNG

Burgundy 1.PNG

XD, nice MAP, i'll see what i can do~

EDIT: Here ya go! i hope Jou meant this.

That's exactly what I meant and I really like this.

Now, I'm wondering if somebody can implement the horseshoe from this knight within the coat of arms.

pTRU1-3821073dt.jpg

The horseshoe can be whatever color you think looks the best.

And I really appreciate all the help. :):eek:

pTRU1-3821073dt.jpg

That's exactly what I meant and I really like this.

Now, I'm wondering if somebody can implement the horseshoe from this knight within the coat of arms.
The horseshoe can be whatever color you think looks the best.

And I really appreciate all the help. :):eek:
Sure, le' me see...
EDIT: Does this look right/good?
request4.png

Last edited:
WIP of a little flag-mod I'm making for Victoria2 - sorry for the size, this is the standard Vicky2 size of the flags, and I'm not with all the bigger versions here right now.

scandinavia_new_flags.png

I meant instead of the eagle. I'm sorry. :eek:
ahhh, XD sorry~ but here: (i hope Silverish blue is okay.)
request5.png

WIP of a little flag-mod I'm making for Victoria2 - sorry for the size, this is the standard Vicky2 size of the flags, and I'm not with all the bigger versions here right now.
Awesome!! I wish i could afford Vicky 2... (i have a 50 doller budget, i'm getting Eu3: HTTT and Eu3; DW instead.)

Very cool! Add Estonia in there and you are golden. ;)

Isabella I of Castile marries Afonso V of Portugal. (Castile, Leon, Portugal, Algarves)
Castille-Portugal.png

Last edited:

fero

Banned

can you paste a bigger version?
also Location: W22°57'S46°32' i hope your boat is nice

Status
Not open for further replies.