Flag Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, alternate german colonial flags

Once again a small series of alternate german colonies flags.

From left to right: Kameroons, German Somalia (this also an alternate colony) and Wituland.

Moregermancolonials.png

Moregermancolonials.png

Onyx

Banned
An LDS Flag? Take that you anti-mormon people!
:D
Mormons are awesome, so happy, so cheerful, everytime I see them it turns my crappy depressing life into a life where I around the flower fields

Napoleonic Germany

The Holy Roman Empire crowns as monarch-elect Napoleon and becomes the Holy Roman Republic. It adopts a vertical tricolor just like France.

Napoleonicgermany.png

Napoleonicgermany.png

From a "Space is somehow inhabitable" ætherpunk world: the Royal Saturnian Confederation, an entity constituted from the British colonies around Saturn.

WARNING: Contains an unfunny vexillological joke.

Saturn.png

The Southeast German Customs Union (Südöstdeutschen Zollverein - I think) from my CoHE TL. The union included Baden, Bavaria, Hohenzollern (both), Liechtenstein and Württemberg, plus Austria as a free trade partner):

SEGerman Zollverein.png

The Southeast German Customs Union (Südöstdeutschen Zollverein - I think) from my CoHE TL. The union included Baden, Bavaria, Hohenzollern (both), Liechtenstein and Württemberg, plus Austria as a free trade partner):

So it's landlocked, and has an anchor?

Also, it seems to encompass pretty much all of South Germany in one form or another, so why Southeast?

Might have something to do with inland ports on the Danube or something. Does that make historical sense? I don't really know much about that area.

Forgot to credit you with inspirations for the Union Jack in my Saturn flag up above - your Union flags are (IMO) your best stuff, and works of art.

I didn't remember inland water. Doy! :eek:

Is that an Alternate Communist Russia and an Alternate Communist China or a flag of Communist "China and Russia" as a single entity?

And if it's the former, in what context are these alternate flags supposed to have come about?

Forgot to credit you with inspirations for the Union Jack in my Saturn flag up above - your Union flags are (IMO) your best stuff, and works of art.

aw shucks, thanks.

Last edited:
Alternate flags from fictional countries

zamundaprotectrate.png

Zamunda

Zamunda came to british protection in 1898 as result from the zamundan distrust against the Boers. The Zamunda Protectorate was then established and lasted until 1968 when King Jaffe-Joffer proclaimed independence of the Kingdom of Zamunda (or Umbuso weZaamunda in local language).
The new country joined then the international organizations so as adopted the present-day flag (horizontal green-black bicolor) with same coat of arms as protectorate flag which is pictured above).

zamundaprotectrate.png

Status
Not open for further replies.