A Map Shitpost Thread

Do people want a WIP thread?

• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That seems to be a uniquely American bugbear for some reason. Couldn't imagine why...

b1bjw6o5r5t61.jpg
The original Man in the High Castle

Map of the Second American Civil War (also called the Great Square War) fought between the Quadrilaterals and Irregulars:

View attachment 832632

Sorry for the crappy quality, this site does NOT like large images.
Concept for map from u/__-__-___--:noexpression:_:noexpression:-
Seems like quite a bit more of Iowa out to come along there. As well as many more counties in Indiana. The projection doesn’t show it correctly, but there are quite a few more quadrilaterals there in a “straight on” view.

Last edited:
Sorry. I tried my best.
Oh, no. It’s not your fault; it’s the projection’s. You could even do two maps, opposing propaganda style, of quadrilaterals claiming more counties than they have (thanks to the projection) and irregulars claiming more counties than they have (due to a different projection).

Deleted member 193125

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

Even for a game mod based on, well, Spongebob characters running in 2008, this was an..interesting outcome. I ran as Spongebob/Gary (yeah...) and according to the game I won the subsequent contingent election (but the Senate did not vote in goddamn Gary the Snail as VP, and Mr. Krabs won instead).

Spongebob was Dem, Squidward Republican, and Patrick - Reform Party.

[this seemed the best thread to put this....]