THICC: The Highly-Inclusive Color Code

I think a better choice would be to make the generic stuff one color and then have the colors for the specific examples be variations on that color.

I use THICC 3.0 and one of the things I really like about it is that it has this system for certain regions. So if I don't like the generic Bavarian blue color or I think it doesn't contrast well with a neighboring country or even just the ocean depending on the map I use, I can pick from the twenty or so variant colors (including a few purplish colors and one greenish color, for variety).
That seems like a good strategy, but it would result in needing a whole heap of colours.

I have a suggestion for a country:
European Federation (in Benelux category, belgium subcategory)
maybe it could be
European Federation / United Europe / Western European Federation

Here is a repackaged version of @Crazy Boris's rebels patch for THICC 3.0.
If you wonder why I'm repackaging it, the original version can be found here.
9UA3ySm.png
This doesn't have anything added to it, it's just (crudely) rearranged for the user's convenience.

Last edited:
Could you do the same for Organizations?
Sure thing.
aRudWpW.png
Sorry I didn't respond earlier. For some reason I missed the notification for your post.

Edit: and here is one for Crazy Boris's latest creation, the one place that hasn't been corrupted by capitalism:
kNBg8df.png

Last edited:
I think it would be good to add Jewish [insert country], like:
Sepharad (Spain), Zarphat (France), Ashkenaz (Germany), Knaan (Poland, Yevan (Greece), Teiman (Yemen).​

Also, I suggest adding the following to the Sci-fi and Fantasy section:
Broceliande / Enchanted Forest, Lyonesse, Avalon and/or Camelot,​
City of Ys / Secondary Submerged City, Kitezh / Tertiary Submerged City, Yonaguni / Quarternary Submerged City,​
Naraka / Secondary Hell, Diyu / Tertiary Hell, Duat / Quaternary Hell, Niflheim / Cold Hell, Muspelheim / Hot Hell,​
Yggdrasil / World Tree, Rasetsukoku, Opona, Buyan / Wandering Island, Iram of the Pillars / Lost Desert City, Laputa / Floating Island,​
Hyperborea, Thule, Agartha / Hollow Earth, Kingdom of Prestor John, Cockaigne, The Otherworld, Valhalla,​
Scholomance / Primary Wizard School, Hogwarts / Secondary Wizard School, Unseen University / Tertiary Wizard School,​
Miskatonic University,​
Seven Cities of Gold: Cibola / Primary City[...], Quivira / Secondary City[...], Paititi / Tertiary City[...], Lake Parime / Quarternary City[...], etc, etc.​
New Zealand / Chronically Forgotten Island on Maps​

Also, you put in Liliputians, but you didn't put in Blefuscu or Brobdingnag? Shame!

Last edited:
-Snip-

Sci-Fi/Fantasy is here

THICC 3.0 is officially complete!
Elder scrolls, Star Trek, Lovecraft, Fallout, Teen Titans/DC, Facebook, LOZ, Mlp, Doctor Who, Star Wars, Pokemon, SCP foundation, the Last Airbender, Thomas the Tank Engine, LOTR, God of War, Friends, the Phyllis McGinely Cinematic Universe, and possibly stellaris species.
The greatest crossover of all time
A bit disappointed you did not add "Sentient Hedgehogs" to include the Sonic the Hedgehog comic books, where they apparently have a whole government set up fighting Dr Eggman
Or Half Life

Last edited:

Crazy Boris

Banned
Elder scrolls, Star Trek, Lovecraft, Fallout, Teen Titans/DC, Facebook, LOZ, Mlp, Doctor Who, Star Wars, Pokemon, SCP foundation, the Last Airbender, Thomas the Tank Engine, LOTR, God of War, Friends, the Phyllis McGinely Cinematic Universe, and possibly stellaris species.
The greatest crossover of all time
A bit disappointed you did not add "Sentient Hedgehogs" to include the Sonic the Hedgehog comic books, where they apparently have a whole government set up fighting Dr Eggman
Or Half Life

Half Life is in there, the Combine are attached to Hostile Aliens