you might want to post a reference picture of the "Avatar" world.

This is the reference

Hello, I ask kindly for a random individual to re-make this flag for me. It has been created back in June 23, 2022, and i am the creator of the fictional flag.
I also ask for a coat of arms, please.
maroonia flag.png

Can I request a coat of arms based on a US shield, with a part being the US red and white stripes and the other being a representation of Cincinnatus as in this image ?
cincinnatus.jpg

Thanks in advance
When you say a Coat of Arms, do you mean just the shield? If so, will this do?
Cincinnatus_shield_FG.png (click the thumbnail for the full-size image)

Hello!
I have no idea if this is the correct place to post such a request but here we go!
A while back I found the Steven Universe Worlda map and I've been dying to make an alternate geography alt-hist out of it.
Issue is the changes done to the Earth map would certainly yield different climates. They're pretty important in determining what will happen so I would like to have a map with them to serve as a guideline.
This is the original map:
View attachment 828402

This is the map with ocean currents (as I would imagine they'd look like) added in. View attachment 828403

Things of note:
I imagine Siberia is a shallow sea.
Mesoamerica would have to be lower elevated to accomodate the coastlines (not sure?)
Most of South America is flat.

I humbly request a Koppen Climate map.
I don't know the policy on re-requests but my plea still stands.

I don't know the policy on re-requests
The rules for this thread are in the first post; the relevant one is Rule 1: Be patient; do not re-post requests. If you think your request has been missed, quote it in a new post, but leave at least two days before doing so.
So you've done exactly what the rules ask you to - no problem here.
I'm sorry, but I can't help you myself - maps aren't my forte.

Hello, I ask kindly for a random individual to re-make this flag for me. It has been created back in June 23, 2022, and i am the creator of the fictional flag.
I also ask for a coat of arms, please.
View attachment 829468
How do you want it re-made? Different colours? shapes? text?
For the coat of arms, do you just want the shield, or a full achievement (with supporters, etc)?
Once I know what you want, I should be able to do something, but it'll be a few days as I'm about to start a shift cycle of very long days & nights.

I was wondering, might anyone help me in making a Dragon Age/ASOIAF fusion map for a personal/fanfic project of mine? Specifically, I'm wanting a map that either leaves a modified version of Thedas as an island-continent to Westeros's south, or more ideally, Thedas fused/melded into the continent of Westeros itself, perhaps replacing Dorne, as it has a rather similar shape to that kingdom and could potentially replace it without making a whole lot of changes to the rest of Westeros, map-wise.

The rules for this thread are in the first post; the relevant one is Rule 1: Be patient; do not re-post requests. If you think your request has been missed, quote it in a new post, but leave at least two days before doing so.
So you've done exactly what the rules ask you to - no problem here.
I'm sorry, but I can't help you myself - maps aren't my forte.
No worries. I'll just keep being patient.

How do you want it re-made? Different colours? shapes? text?
For the coat of arms, do you just want the shield, or a full achievement (with supporters, etc)?
Once I know what you want, I should be able to do something, but it'll be a few days as I'm about to start a shift cycle of very long days & nights.
I want it to be horizontal three-striped (just like generic European flags), but have the colors be dark and maroon-like (except for the 2nd stripe, which will be completely white).
I also want the coat of arms to be like the Netherland's coat of arms, while staying at a dimmed red color and replacing the "Je Maintiendrai" text with "Hollandiae Punctum" (latin for "The Holland Point")

The requested flag will also include the coat of arms of it's own country, as stated above while referencing the requested coat of arms with the attachment below.

Attachments

• 610px-State_coat_of_arms_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
    610px-State_coat_of_arms_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
    305.3 KB · Views: 116
Hello, map request here. I am wondering if someone can edit this map I found on the blank map thread (credit to user Bob Hope), with the 1914 borders instead of the modern ones. I know that some of the lakes were also created after 1914, so if possible removing them would be a great help.
I myself am not too talented a mapper, but this would be a great help for a nation RP with some of my friends, and it is truly a good base map which i'm sure others could make use of as well.
luygBJU.png

I want it to be horizontal three-striped (just like generic European flags), but have the colors be dark and maroon-like (except for the 2nd stripe, which will be completely white).
I also want the coat of arms to be like the Netherland's coat of arms, while staying at a dimmed red color and replacing the "Je Maintiendrai" text with "Hollandiae Punctum" (latin for "The Holland Point")

The requested flag will also include the coat of arms of it's own country, as stated above while referencing the requested coat of arms with the attachment below.
Here's a flag and coat of arms, as requested. I took the colours from the two main colours in your previous flag: the maroon and dark brown.
Flag-Maroonia_with_CoA-for_KiwiAltHist-FGv1_0.png CoA-Maroonia-for_KiwiAltHist-FGv1_0.png (click the thumbnails for the full-size images)
Images created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape and paint.net.
These images are licensed under the CC BY-SA 4.0 licence (see details below). In accordance with the attribution terms of that licence and the licences noted below, you are free to use them, including adaptation, as long as you give attribution (in case of a conflict, the most limiting licence applies). On this site (alternatehistory.com), just @ my username. On other sites, link to my profile page here, where a message would also be nice, so I can see where my images are used.
Some of the constituent parts of these images were amended from publicly available images, as follows:
(1) Coat of Arms adapted from State CoA of the Netherlands by Sodacan, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence; recoloured, text amended.
Flag created by me, based on the colours from the flag in this post

Licence details:
Creative Commons
CC BY-SA 4.0: Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International
CC BY-SA 3.0: Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Details of applicability/compatibility of each licence

Can anyone make a worlda of an Earth-like planet? Just a few continents, islands, etc, doesn't have to be anything too detailed.
Depending on what you want it for, you might find one in this thread: https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...s-suns-stars-and-solar-systems-thread.307097/
Of course, if you want to use one from there, make sure you ask the creator first.
If it's a brand-new one you want, then hopefully someone else here can help you (not me, sorry, I'm not a map-maker).

Would anyone be interested in helping me with creating two-three maps of Fire Emblem Three Houses lands consisting of Fodlan, Almyra, and Morfis? I can give you more info and a world map that you can base the maps off in private messages and then work from there.