I would like a map of the Ebbot Republic
Subdivisions: Maine District, New Brunswick District, Liberty Island Military Zone, Nova Scotia District, Capital Central Command
Resistance Cells (Monster Free Army - M.F.A. [Represented on Map as Red], Free Ebbot Army - F.E.A. [Represented on Map as Green], New Dover Liberation Front - NDLF [Represented on Map as Red]):
-Mt. Ebbot Free Army (M.F.A.) [Ideology: Left-Wing Nationalist] - Location: Center of New Brunswick
-Freeville Free Army (M.F.A.) [Ideology: Vanguardism] - Location: Eastern-Most Part of Nova Scotia
-Ebbot City Free Army (M.F.A.) [Ideology: Anarcho-Communism] - Location: OTL Halifax
-New Dover Liberation Front (NDLF) [Ideology: Ultra-Nationalism] - Location: Small Pockets across the Ebbot Republic
-Free Ebbot Army (F.E.A.) [Ideology: Big-Tent Anti-Fascism] - Location: Small Pockets across the Ebbot Republic

View attachment 823569
Can someone take this flag and make it dark red and more sinister looking. I need it for the people's revolution.
satan-nato.png

Hello, I would like to make a flag request for the Quebec Concord, an alliance of democratic nations led by the United States of America that was formed in 2030 in response to the rise of Russia, China, and an authoritarian EU, and later becomes a defacto superstate. It controls the Americas, the British Isles, the Nordic Nations, the Middle East, India, and parts of Southeast Asia and Oceania. Its colors would be red (#E30227), blue (#1B3156), white (#FFFFFF), and yellow (#FFC341). The flag should be simple but memorable and evoke a feeling of dawn and hope. Symbols that you could use for the flags are a NATO-like compass, torch, and a bell, although you are free to use other symbols if it makes the design better. Thank you!

Hm... I'd like to make a flag request for Magic: the Gathering's Innistrad as a whole. Feel free to come up with colors for the flag, but I feel something important for the flag is the inclusion of Avacyn's symbol on the flag, and the flag should evoke a feeling of light in the darkness.

Hello. I would like to make a map request for an AH that I am currently working on.
Current world map with following adjustments:
1. No Atlantic Ocean. Instead an "Atlantic River" approximately 250 - 300 miles wide separating USA and Europe
2. Canada remains in same current position
3. Mexico, Central American nations are large island chain 400 miles west of mainland USA
4. South America split in half at 15 degrees south latitude with top half south of mainland USA by about 150 miles and bottom half tilted 30 degrees clockwise
5. Africa split in half at equator with top half 50 miles south of mainland Europe and southern half closer to Antarctica
6. No Persian Gulf
7. No Black Sea
8. Australia pushed further south as well as New Zealand
9. No Indonesia
10. Hawaii part of #3 above

Thank you.

Can someone make an Alt United States State map where Western Canada is placed in the United States. The Northwest Territories and Nunavut are a protectorate known as the Republic of the North while Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Ontario, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia are the Kingdom of Canada. The rest of the US Map outside of Alaska is the same as OTL (though the state of Washington is instead the state of Montgomery (MG)).

Manitoba is split in two states, with the state of Nelson (NS) being south of the Nelson River while the State of Churchill (CH) is the Northern Part of Manitoba.

Saskatchewan is split in two states along the Saskatchewan River, with the state of Saskatchewan (SA) being the southern part of the province and the state of Crockett (CR) being the Northern part.

Alberta is split in two states, with the state of Athabasca (AT) being the Southern Part and the State of Burr (BU) being the Northern part going along the Athabasca River.

Alaska has Yukon absorbed into it along with the land on the western and northern banks of the Fort Nelson, Muskwa, Finlay, and Skeena rivers.

the rest of British Columbia is split in three, with the state of Jay (JA) being on the Northern and Eastern parts of the Upper Skeena and Fraser and Babine Rivers, the State of Skeena (SK) is the land along the Southern Bank of the lower Skeena River, Western Bank of the Babine River, all the way to the western bank of the Fraser River after it splits south at Prince George. Jay also has Queen Charlotte and Vancouver islands in it. Finally, the state of Hamilton (HA) is what remains of British Columbia from the partition along the rivers.

Would anyone be down to help make this map?

Some time ago I stumbled onto a DC database article on old Earth-Quality (A setting based on old Quality Comics, which presumably shares many features with Earth-X but on which the nations of the world were presumably NOT taken over with a Nazi-built mind control device): one of the elements that stuck in my mind was the use of the name ‘Anglia’/‘Anglica’ for a nation with it’s own embassy in Washington D.C.

Now this was, presumably, a case of Quality Comics wanting to tell some stories without getting caught up in controversies surrounding World War II (Hence the use of a ringer in place of Great Britain), but those names and the notion of a ‘Britain, but not Britain’ sort of country stuck in my mind for so long that I’ve finally conjured up a mental image.

This is by way of an explanation for why I am about to request a map for a nation in the middle of the North Atlantic shaped (more or less) like East Anglia.

Strictly speaking, shaped like the red and pink areas on this map of Britain, since East Anglia alone - the red area - doesn’t have a very interesting shape.

May I please ask if somebody is willing to realise this idea?

To cut a ramble short, my mental image was of an island nation with a relationship to Great Britain comparable to that between Iceland and Denmark, back in the day, or (if you prefer) between WWII Great Britain and the Irish Free State.

This mental image also includes a running joke about Anglica (my preferred name, since ‘Anglia’ is a bit TOO ‘England’) basically speaking Old English while being constantly asked to “Talk English!” by those speaking a more modern form of the language (While this dynamic was mostly cooked up for the visual of an embassy sign with both modern and Old English on it, this dynamic would lend itself nicely to a story exploring cultural imperialism* either seriously or comically).

*The British Empire treating a people very much like the old Anglo-Saxons (Insular, Catholic, largely agrarian society, speaking a different language) with all the sensitivity shown towards the Gaelic-speaking Irish strikes me as a hook with some satirical potential.

I’m not sure what the internal geography of Anglica should look like in relief: one could either flip a relief map of England so that up is down and left is right (or apply the same treatment to Iceland), then apply that basic geography to fill in the outline suggested above.

In any case thank you very much for your consideration and please do keep up the good work!

Some time ago I stumbled onto a DC database article on old Earth-Quality (A setting based on old Quality Comics, which presumably shares many features with Earth-X but on which the nations of the world were presumably NOT taken over with a Nazi-built mind control device): one of the elements that stuck in my mind was the use of the name ‘Anglia’/‘Anglica’ for a nation with it’s own embassy in Washington D.C.

Now this was, presumably, a case of Quality Comics wanting to tell some stories without getting caught up in controversies surrounding World War II (Hence the use of a ringer in place of Great Britain), but those names and the notion of a ‘Britain, but not Britain’ sort of country stuck in my mind for so long that I’ve finally conjured up a mental image.

This is by way of an explanation for why I am about to request a map for a nation in the middle of the North Atlantic shaped (more or less) like East Anglia.

Strictly speaking, shaped like the red and pink areas on this map of Britain, since East Anglia alone - the red area - doesn’t have a very interesting shape.

To cut a ramble short, my mental image was of an island nation with a relationship to Great Britain comparable to that between Iceland and Denmark, back in the day, or (if you prefer) between WWII Great Britain and the Irish Free State.

This mental image also includes a running joke about Anglica (my preferred name, since ‘Anglia’ is a bit TOO ‘England’) basically speaking Old English while being constantly asked to “Talk English!” by those speaking a more modern form of the language (While this dynamic was mostly cooked up for the visual of an embassy sign with both modern and Old English on it, this dynamic would lend itself nicely to a story exploring cultural imperialism* either seriously or comically).

*The British Empire treating a people very much like the old Anglo-Saxons (Insular, Catholic, largely agrarian society, speaking a different language) with all the sensitivity shown towards the Gaelic-speaking Irish strikes me as a hook with some satirical potential.

I’m not sure what the internal geography of Anglica should look like in relief: one could either flip a relief map of England so that up is down and left is right (or apply the same treatment to Iceland), then apply that basic geography to fill in the outline suggested above.

In any case thank you very much for your consideration and please do keep up the good work!
Couple of Questions:
1. Is the nation still roughly the same size as the part of England you draw inspiration from?
2. Does East Anglia still exist, or has a chunk just been cut out of Britain and transported to the North Atlantic?
3. Do you want a map of just the island, or of the nation on the island? (in which case, can i use my own creativity a bit as long as i follow your guidelines)

just a suggestion, maybe have Anglica be closer to Ireland (rather literally in the middle of the Atlantic), be more or less the same size as one of the Crown Dependencies and have a similar relationship to the UK (i.e. Sovereign and with its own ambassadors but closely linked and influenced by the UK).

This would explain the use of english and avoid having to deal with geo-political ramification of a European country physically much closer to the Americas than any other colonising countries.

Last edited:
Can I request a coat of arms based on a US shield, with a part being the US red and white stripes and the other being a representation of Cincinnatus as in this image ?
cincinnatus.jpg

Thanks in advance

Couple of Questions:
1. Is the nation still roughly the same size as the part of England you draw inspiration from?
2. Does East Anglia still exist, or has a chunk just been cut out of Britain and transported to the North Atlantic?
3. Do you want a map of just the island, or of the nation on the island? (in which case, can i use my own creativity a bit as long as i follow your guidelines)

1. Per Marc Pasquin’s very sensible suggestion, I would assume that Anglica is likely smaller than East Anglia, though I had no fixed size in mind (My original concept was “Anglo-Saxon Iceland” if that helps).

2. East Anglia still exists as part of Great Britain (the Island AND the country). Quality Comics were quite gonzo enough for something like that to happen - being mostly Golden Age, they’re a lot cheerier than Earth-X.

I used East Anglia as a reference mostly as a nod to the name ‘Anglia’ (and also because the only other notion which occurred to me was an island roughly in the shape of an ‘A’, which did not please me quite so much).

3. Please be assured that I would be very happy to see your ideas for Anglica, since I’m very pleased to have inspired them!😊

The key thing to keep in mind is that Anglica isn’t a large or important country (though it may be in a strategically useful location): as mentioned, it’s supposed to be ‘England’s Iceland’ (In the sense of being far enough out in the Atlantic to be reasonably plausible as an ark for Old English culture and language, as well as being in a personal rather than a political union with Great Britain).

I’d assume that, by the modern day, Anglica has gone through a transition from Kingdom to Republic comparable to that seen in Iceland (at least on Earth-Quality: Earth X is rather less lucky all ‘round).

just a suggestion, maybe have Anglica be closer to Ireland (rather literally in the middle of the Atlantic), be more or less the same size as one of the Crown Dependencies and have a similar relationship to the UK (i.e. Sovereign and with its own ambassadors but closely linked and influenced by the UK).

This would explain the use of english and avoid having to deal with geo-political ramification of a European country physically much closer to the Americas than any other colonising countries.

Dear MP, thank you most kindly for your suggestions: as mentioned, my mental image of Anglica is definitely a country of the “small, but interesting” sort - and my mental image of it’s political situation circa WWII is roughly comparable to Iceland relative to Denmark (during the period when Iceland was a kingdom) or the Irish Free State prior to it’s coming out as a Republic.

Thank You both and thank you again for your interest! (Please allow me to apologise for having taken so long to answer).

Hello!
I have no idea if this is the correct place to post such a request but here we go!
A while back I found the Steven Universe Worlda map and I've been dying to make an alternate geography alt-hist out of it.
Issue is the changes done to the Earth map would certainly yield different climates. They're pretty important in determining what will happen so I would like to have a map with them to serve as a guideline.
This is the original map:
suv.png

This is the map with ocean currents (as I would imagine they'd look like) added in.
suv ocean currents.png

Things of note:
I imagine Siberia is a shallow sea.
Mesoamerica would have to be lower elevated to accomodate the coastlines (not sure?)
Most of South America is flat.

I humbly request a Koppen Climate map.

Hello!
I have no idea if this is the correct place to post such a request but here we go!
A while back I found the Steven Universe Worlda map and I've been dying to make an alternate geography alt-hist out of it.
Issue is the changes done to the Earth map would certainly yield different climates. They're pretty important in determining what will happen so I would like to have a map with them to serve as a guideline.
This is the original map:
View attachment 828402

This is the map with ocean currents (as I would imagine they'd look like) added in. View attachment 828403

Things of note:
I imagine Siberia is a shallow sea.
Mesoamerica would have to be lower elevated to accomodate the coastlines (not sure?)
Most of South America is flat.

I humbly request a Koppen Climate map.
There's an updated basemap for Steven Universe. Might want to use that one instead:

There's an updated basemap for Steven Universe. Might want to use that one instead:
Thanks!
Although to be completely honest as I am not a Steven Universe fan at all and am just interested in the historical ramifications of the geography. It really doesn't matter to me that much.

Can somebody make a map of the world in avatar except that the main landmass where all the main action happens is shown being in one of two hemispheres instead of being in the centre?