Pick your poison:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think democratization of Italy now is wishful thinking

Not only is the Reich right there and intervened there before(even if rn it is busy with Russia) but they also have the examples of Franco, Salazar and the recently instated Integralist Brazil as the model of what a "true catholic" state should be like

I could see Fascism falling but only because the population thinks it failed to live up to it's promises of good living standards and being a "faithful" regime, wanting to replace it with something that will be just that

I think democratization of Italy now is wishful thinking

Not only is the Reich right there and intervened there before(even if rn it is busy with Russia) but they also have the examples of Franco, Salazar and the recently instated Integralist Brazil as the model of what a "true catholic" state should be like

I could see Fascism falling but only because the population thinks it failed to live up to it's promises of good living standards and being a "faithful" regime, wanting to replace it with something that will be just that
Franco is dead, Primo Rivera is the ruler of Spain as a Falangist state, now Negrão also leads a... confusing regime in Portugal that claims to be Integralist while also being Nazi.

The RSHA certainly has much influence in Italy, but the death of Heydrich left a few plans unfinished. The Italians also have their own secret services, expect a shadow war on the background of Mussolini's succession.

Also, a Goebbels victory ensures the Space Race will be a much bigger priority to the Reich than it currently is.
I originally voted for Speer, but when I read this, I immediately changed it to Goebbels. Nazi rockets are probably the big reason why we all got into this website in the first place. #nazirockets

Brylyth

Banned
I think a "Spring" is massively unlikely too. A "thaw" would make a lot more sense. Think of it as sort of the Deng Xiaoping moment of Italy, deciding to keep themselves Fascist but go free from Berlin.

Im hoping for someone else to do it to shake things up a bit but that isnt one of the fascists
German Flag On The Moon, Alternate History Stock Footage Video ...