As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Yeah, really. Here's Youtber Techmoan's take on it.
IOTL, the studios that supported it were Artisan Entertianment, 20th Century Fox, DreamWorks Pictures, and Universal Pictures. Maybe Limited Run and Disney (ironically owning Fox ITTL's 2002) could promote the format ITTL than IOTL.

I got some ides too.

Is that like the conversations function (I'm still kinda new)?
Cool!

And yes, that's the conversations.

Silent X (2008 TV Series)
Silent X
Launched on TV Land on November 12, 2008

Produced by
Columbia-Tristar Animation
Vertigo (DC Comics' mature label)

Created and developed by
Blanche Boudreaux

Executive producers
Bruce Timm
Blanche Boudreaux

Music by
Luz Ramirez

Main Voices
Blanche Boudreaux as Marie Babineaux/Silent X

Synopsis
By day, Marie Babineaux is your average southern belle from a lower class Cajun family. By night, she becomes Silent X, the vigilante protector of The Big Easy. Her main nemesis, revealed in a later episode to be her creepy stepfather, is none other than Jacques "Big Daddy" Krazylooney.​

Silent X
Launched on TV Land on November 12, 2008

Produced by
Columbia-Tristar Animation
Vertigo (DC Comics' mature label)

Created and developed by
Blanche Boudreaux

Executive producers
Bruce Timm
Blanche Boudreaux

Music by
Luz Ramirez

Main Voices
Blanche Boudreaux as Marie Babineaux/Silent X

Synopsis
By day, Marie Babineaux is your average southern belle from a lower class Cajun family. By night, she becomes Silent X, the vigilante protector of The Big Easy. Her main nemesis, revealed in a later episode to be her creepy stepfather, is none other than Jacques "Big Daddy" Krazylooney.​
What's this about?

And why is this on TV Land of all networks?

I wonder is shara making a fuss complaining about how the democrats rigged the election. Doing that would hurt would make her look bad. There only one thing wore palain could say and I not sure even if she crazzy enough to say that

Oh..........

So CBS has NO general entertainment channel?

I'm surprised they didn't put Silent X on XYZ!

Oh yeah, how is XYZ doing at this point?

TV Land is starting to move into the general entertainment direction because constant reruns of classic sitcoms has become unsustainable.

XYZ's ratings have been inconsistent because they don't have as much original content as its rivals.

TV Land is starting to move into the general entertainment direction because constant reruns of classic sitcoms has become unsustainable.

XYZ's ratings have been inconsistent because they don't have as much original content as its rivals.
Ok.

So, can we turn XYZ into their answer to Adult Swim, but slightly lighter?

What XYZ could do is offer more mature content in the late night hours. Stuff that might seem too risky for ABC.
Exactly.

In addition to mature animated content.

Could Silent X reruns air on XYZ as well as Slacker Cats, Clerks and Clone High(yeah, didn't know those were made by Touchstone IOTL!?)

Exactly.

In addition to mature animated content.

Could Silent X reruns air on XYZ as well as Slacker Cats, Clerks and Clone High(yeah, didn't know those were made by Touchstone IOTL!?)

Slacker Cats and Clone High were both still made by Touchstone ITTL.

The short lived Clerks animated series ran on SBC around 1999 or 2000 and was produced by New Line with help from View Askew.

XYZ could license Silent X from Columbia-Tristar. They also could license Stripperella, a title both Stan Lee and 20th Century-Fox have been trying to distance themselves from for a while.

Slacker Cats and Clone High were both still made by Touchstone ITTL.

The short lived Clerks animated series ran on SBC around 1999 or 2000 and was produced by New Line with help from View Askew.

XYZ could license Silent X from Columbia-Tristar. They also could license Stripperella, a title both Stan Lee and 20th Century-Fox have been trying to distance themselves from for a while.
Cool, but since TV Land is under the same conglomerate as XYZ, they wouldn't need to.

TV Land could just give the show to XYZ.

So, here's a new lineup:
10:00PM: Silent X
10:30PM: Slacker Cats
11:00PM: Clone High
11:30PM: Stripperalla
12:00AM: Space Ghost: Coast 2 Coast
12:30AM: Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law
12:45AM: Sealab 2021

This could launch January 2009.

Maybe eventually have Nexus merged into this block?

Speaking of which, how IS Nexus doing at this point?

Cool, but since TV Land is under the same conglomerate as XYZ, they wouldn't need to.

TV Land could just give the show to XYZ.

So, here's a new lineup:
10:00PM: Silent X
10:30PM: Slacker Cats
11:00PM: Clone High
11:30PM: Stripperalla
12:00AM: Space Ghost: Coast 2 Coast
12:30AM: Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law
12:45AM: Sealab 2021

This could launch January 2009.

Maybe eventually have Nexus merged into this block?

Speaking of which, how IS Nexus doing at this point?
Nexus has plenty of room to grow, but still hasn't found its niche yet.

Letters to Tiffany (November 2008)
Tiffany Disney: "Very often I get tons of mail sent to my PO Box. Fan mail of course along with the occasional hate mail from FART's attack dogs."

Tiff: "This is one of the most frequent letters I get and this one comes from Dustin in Birmingham, Alabama..."

"Dear Tiffany,

My name is Dustin. Have you ever noticed in your grandpa's cartoons how Donald Duck kinda looks like he wears diapers the way he's sometimes drawn?

Sincerely,
Dustin

PS: I wrote this hoping I could make you feel better about your condition."

Tiff: "Here's another that really broke my heart. This is from Julio in National City, California."

"Dear Tiffany,

My name is Julio and I am 14 years old. Even though my family in San Diego County, my abuela cheers for the Los Angeles Kings purely to be spiteful against your sexual orientation and disability. Because of that, I ran away from home because I can never be as masculine or macho as my family was hoping I would be. I ran away and I have no intention of letting anyone drag me back to that abusive hellhole.

Sincerely,
Julio."