Russia, One and Indivisible: A White Victory Timeline

So, Russia's borders are 1922 borders of the USSR+Baltic States?
I think that more or less. Probably it has too direct control over Tuva. And Russo-Polish border might be bit different.
These are roughly TTL’s Russian borders.
That has too intresting effect on Germany. I suppose that Germany still lost WW1 and got as harsh terms. I don't know would Russia make any deals with Germany but at least rise of nazis are eliminated since no communism as boogeyman.
While some sort of revanchistic(and probably anti-semitic) dictatorship coming to power in Germany is still likely, the absence of a communist boogeyman to the east will certainly change things. IIRC his anti-semitism and promise to undo the Treaty of Versailles did more to endear Hitler to the German public than his anti-communism did, but without a communist boogeyman Hindenburg, Von Papen, and the like won’t see any use for him.
Wow, that's an awfully long Russian Civil War. I don't think people like Kolchak and Nicholas III would be around for a thousand years.
The actual civil war wasn’t that much longer than OTL, Kolchak is simply using “Russia has been sufficiently rebuilt after the war” as an excuse to retire to his dacha and pass on the burden of being head of state to someone else.
So how industrialized is Russia in this world, since say what you will about stalin insane plan, it did help in industrialized russia
Probably lesser than in OTL. But in other hand army should be in better condition since that dictator whoever is in power in 1930's doesn't kill best generals.

Just wondering what Poland is going to do. It is probably really paranoid and wants protection. Would it ally with Germany against Russia?
Probably the rate of industrialization will be slower, however they wouldn't be white migration and lose of Quality work force, so starting point of industrialization will be higher.
Russia was already beginning to industrialize before the revolution(which is partially what made the revolution possible in the first place), but without Stalin it will be slower than OTL. However, being spared some of Stalin’s more idiotic decisions(dekulakization, purging the best generals, etc.) will help Russia in the long run.

The actual civil war wasn’t that much longer than OTL, Kolchak is simply using “Russia has been sufficiently rebuilt after the war” as an excuse to retire to his dacha and pass on the burden of being head of state to someone else

Theyre actually talking about the typo you made in the update, where you wrote '2925' instead of (I assume) 1925.

Speaking of allies of White Russia, Greece (especially as Ataturk and co are likely in a weaker position without Soviet aid) and Yugoslavia would certainly be White Russian allies IMO.
This is extremely likely. The White Russians will present themselves as the leaders of a Pan-Slavic, Pan-Orthodox international movement. Of course, the other Slavic and Orthodox countries will likely have as much independence from Petrograd as the other Asian countries had from Tokyo in their “Co-Prosperity Sphere” IOTL.

This is extremely likely. The White Russians will present themselves as the leaders of a Pan-Slavic, Pan-Orthodox international movement. Of course, the other Slavic and Orthodox countries will likely have as much independence from Petrograd as the other Asian countries had from Tokyo in their “Co-Prosperity Sphere” IOTL.
Maybe Greece and Yugoslavia could be the Thailands to Russia's Japan in how they, much like the Thai within the Co-Prosperity Sphere IOTL, are closest to legitimate allies of Russia in this scenario?

Maybe Greece and Yugoslavia could be the Thailands to Russia's Japan in how they, much like the Thai within the Co-Prosperity Sphere IOTL, are closest to legitimate allies of Russia in this scenario?
Greece and Yugoslavia will definitely have a significant level of independence within Russia’s alliance.

This will give the Little Entente some serious backing, though I'm not sure how the Whites will feel about Romanian control of Moldavia and Northern Bukovina.