The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

After weeks of ceaseless toil, I am pleased to present:

The "Great Overhaul of China*" (Part 1 of 2)
*also Russia, Kazakhstan, Tibet, Mongolia, Korea, etc.
credit for some of this goes to various people who posted useful patches in this thread, particularly Library of Alexandria

Postmodern Era
World Wars
19th Century
Early Modern Era
Late Medieval Era

Could you, perhaps, make one for Iran, the Middle East and India?

credit for some of this goes to various people who posted useful patches in this thread, particularly Library of Alexandria

Postmodern Era
World Wars
19th Century
Early Modern Era
Late Medieval Era

Very much appreciated, thank you for the work, it can't have been a quick set of patches. The Qing dynasty ones in particular is very interesting to me and looks great!

Postmodern Era
World Wars
19th Century
Early Modern Era
Late Medieval Era

Excellent job Lin! However, I did notice some inconsistencies that do have to be addressed:
  1. No 1444 map?
  2. Russia's oblasts (incl. the SSRs) aren't present for a good chunk of the modern maps
  3. India's internals for 1950 are incorrect (I can fix it soon)
Don't worry about the British Raj still being in its mid-2010s state. I will also probably fix that once the R-QBAM version is finished.

Could you, perhaps, make one for Iran, the Middle East and India?
I comparatively know extremely little about those regions. Someone could potentially use this resource to fix the Middle East (I didn't know about it until it was sent to me by Ernak/Entrerriano a few hours ago)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17UQ9PZWjU57ZIAEVVU_Eu_oSoYB8IPXl
The 1950 map should have some of the Greater Administrative Regions, no?
Good point;

1679006705529.png

Excellent job Lin! However, I did notice some inconsistencies that do have to be addressed:
  1. No 1444 map?
Oops!

1679006764451.png

1. Russia's oblasts (incl. the SSRs) aren't present for a good chunk of the modern maps
I based those off the map patches by @Ulyanovsk, who only made versions for the 1930s and 1980s.
  1. India's internals for 1950 are incorrect (I can fix it soon)
Don't worry about the British Raj still being in its mid-2010s state. I will also probably fix that once the R-QBAM version is finished.
Good to hear, I certainly won't complain if someone goes and fixes up India. I did try to standardise the version of the Indian subdivisions across the maps to align with your most recent patch (in the current official version, they seem to change to a different redrawing every decade).

Postmodern Era
World Wars
19th Century
Early Modern Era
Late Medieval Era

Holy christ!

I've been working on a few... thangs lately, and while I can't really agree with a lot of your methodology surrounding Russia, this is still really impressive, well done! :)

Postmodern Era
World Wars
19th Century
Early Modern Era
Late Medieval Era

I hate to ask this but could you make one for 1648 CE?