I need help making an alternate geography map.

Presently, I'm working on a rather unusual alternate geography project in which I am attempting to connect the entirety of Patagonia to Europe.

Here is a rough representation of what I am trying to achieve:

8fe35ZJ.png

It's impossible for me to tell if the image overlay of Patagonia in the linked picture is size accurate. Due to the curvature of the Earth, it's not possible for me to get size-accurate overlays of large countries in the program, however, I am aiming for this alternate version of Patagonia to be the exact same size as the real Patagonia.

I'm looking for someone who might be able to help me pull this concept off with a high-quality map.

This also won't be the only change I'll be making to Europe in this project. In order to make the map look more appealing, I think I'll remove the Danish peninsula as well as all of Scandinavia and Finland and replace that region with an archipelago of large islands.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Presently, I'm working on a rather unusual alternate geography project in which I am attempting to connect the entirety of Patagonia to Europe.

Here is a rough representation of what I am trying to achieve:

8fe35ZJ.png

It's impossible for me to tell if the image overlay of Patagonia in the linked picture is size accurate. Due to the curvature of the Earth, it's not possible for me to get size-accurate overlays of large countries in the program, however, I am aiming for this alternate version of Patagonia to be the exact same size as the real Patagonia.

I'm looking for someone who might be able to help me pull this concept off with a high-quality map.

This also won't be the only change I'll be making to Europe in this project. In order to make the map look more appealing, I think I'll remove the Danish peninsula as well as all of Scandinavia and Finland and replace that region with an archipelago of large islands.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This curvature-corrected appliqué suggests you have done a good job with the superimposition.

Last edited: