THICC: The Highly-Inclusive Color Code

Some suggestions (Mainly for Iberia):
  • Tarragona color could also be used for "Norman Iberia" (Norman Principality of Tarragona)
  • Laridah/Lleida color, Laridah was a Taifa and nowadays is a province of Catalonia
  • Colors for the Five Patriarchates (Jerusalem, Rome, Constantinople, Alexandria, Antioch)
  • Catalan Greece (Achaia color would be ok or a new color, to share it with Duchy of Neopatras)
  • Consulate of the Sea/Mediterranean "Hansa"
  • Jewish Balearic Kingdom (Existed only as de facto polity in the early medieval ages, but I guess Jewish Spain color is already okay)
  • Bardulia/Vasconic Castille
  • Tartessos

I found this on a discord server, is this officialy part of THICC?

Attachments

• i found this.png
    i found this.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 253
Having seen THICC 2, I really do feel that going general over specific is best for science fiction and fantasy. Far as I can tell not that many people actually make fanfiction maps; more use their own creations. So no, no upside-down, no Fire Nation, no Vulcans, no New Republic. Keep everything as generic as possible.

I'd recommend splitting the difference. There'd be generic colours, but they'd be doubled up with fanfic stuff. E.g. Adeptus Mechanicus/Church of the Broken God/Generic Machine Worshippers.

I'd recommend splitting the difference. There'd be generic colours, but they'd be doubled up with fanfic stuff. E.g. Adeptus Mechanicus/Church of the Broken God/Generic Machine Worshippers.
I think a better choice would be to make the generic stuff one color and then have the colors for the specific examples be variations on that color.

I use THICC 3.0 and one of the things I really like about it is that it has this system for certain regions. So if I don't like the generic Bavarian blue color or I think it doesn't contrast well with a neighboring country or even just the ocean depending on the map I use, I can pick from the twenty or so variant colors (including a few purplish colors and one greenish color, for variety).