Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

That's true, but there's a general level of material deprivation and alienation at play here they didn't have to deal with, add in the default tendency of the internet toward ideological sorting and radicalization and we could see some weird and terrible flowers bloom. Let a million flowers bloom, let a million schools of thought contend!
I really don't think that it's accurate to describe today as being materially worse off then the days of the early 20th and late 19th centuries when people were getting really into this sort of occult stuff.

Guys, I find myself unable to form the Bulgarian empire. I have here my save of a month before the war, can anyone try using it?

I think that the Legionary Bulgaria winning the fourth Balkan war would make it be one of the most counterproductive conflicts in military history.

Basically they claim that Bulgaria lost the war since it was stabbed in the back, so they ignore absolutely everything that happened in the front and blame it in Zveno and in the monarchy. Then they go and declare a mad war against their three neighbours and the event of the war itself says that this happens since the legionaries are young low cadre officers who have no idea of what they are doing.

If they win the war the result is that people go go "Ahahaha, see it? It was a real stab in the back. Those guys just made another war after purging traitors and won, bada Bing bada boom" and legionaryboos who claim to totally not be crypto legionaries would say how the new government made them kill ten guys for each one who died while the Bulgarian military would be forever tainted with the belief that it was not their fault that they lost the war.

So I just had a random idea for Ireland. What if Ireland was where people from the UoB got luxury goods from. Illicit German goods that were banned for being ‘bourgeois’ would be shipped to Ireland to supply people in the UoB. This would be brought in through contacts in the Irish mob located in Britain.

So I just had a random idea for Ireland. What if Ireland was where people from the UoB got luxury goods from. Illicit German goods that were banned for being ‘bourgeois’ would be shipped to Ireland to supply people in the UoB. This would be brought in through contacts in the Irish mob located in Britain.
i mean it makes sense. like canada during prohibition.

Deleted member 82792

i mean it makes sense. like canada during prohibition.
Sounds cool. Is there a flavor event based on this yet?

Would Syndicalist nations such as France or Britian have holiday/leisure programs for the workers similar to Nazi Germany's Strength Through Joy?
Considering the extensive Syndicalist presence in Latin America, I would not be surprised if several Latin American nations end up being the Internationale's main source of luxury goods and vacation. Enjoy a snack of some Centroamerican coffee and bananas while planning your trip to Argentina.

Just a personal thing you might find it funny.

Every time I play as a meme dictator I make flamethrowing light tanks. For some reason I connect stuff like the CV-33 flamme thrower with meme dystopic regimes.

Would Syndicalist nations such as France or Britian have holiday/leisure programs for the workers similar to Nazi Germany's Strength Through Joy?
There's a chance that they'd have state-subsidized holiday programs, but they wouldn't really be similar to Strength Through Joy, given that the syndicalist republics in KR are fundamentally different from, and in many ways antithetical to, the political and economic institutions of the Third Reich. Any state holiday program probably wouldn't be a front for propaganda, and it definitely wouldn't be used to promote class collaborationism for obvious reasons. Heck, the STJ program was historically largely implemented to compensate for the elimination of independent trade unions in Nazi Germany, so the conditions that made such a program desirable in OTL wouldn't even exist in a syndicalist country, where unions aren't just protected, but are the fundamental basis for economic and political organization. I think it's much more likely that syndicalist republics in KR would have really generous paid time off policies implemented on both the national level and on the individual workplace level due to democratically-run workplaces allowing for workers to just vote for PTO if they want it, and even putting that aside, if you and your comrades really want a break from work and wanna go visit Paris or something, you could just spontaneously vote to shut down the factory for a week or something if you want to go on vacation. I'd also imagine that worker self-management would mean that wages are pretty decent throughout the syndicalist world (I think there was a post made by a lore developer or something on a KR subreddit that said as much for the Union of Britain), so the vast majority of workers would also be able to afford going on some expensive vacations every now and then without a state subsidy program to help them afford it. Basically, the incentive for a leisure program for workers in syndicalist countries wouldn't exist, because worker self-management would mean that workers themselves could just decide by themselves when they want to have leisure time, and there wouldn't need to be some kinda compensation for a lack of labor rights and poor working conditions if those clearly aren't problems in the syndicalist world to begin with.

What role would Erich Honecker have in KR Post WK2 scenario where Russia and 3rd Internationale defeats Germany
Friend, I didn't quite get what you said in my first reply so aí talked about all alternatives except that.

Well, if Germany is divided he would be a high party member in the 40s and he might end being the leader of West Germany by the 1970s onwards.