Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

What role would Erich Honecker have in KR Post WK2 scenario where Russia and 3rd Internationale defeats Germany
Life is lecker under Honecker!

Well, he was the protegè of a KPD member called Otto Niebergall, so I imagine that if Germany doesn't crack down in the german left after the rhenish conflict he might end as one of the few elected KPD members in the parliament, suffer a ton of surveillance during WWII and end retiring in the 1980s.

If Germany cracks down in the german left he might either flee to France or get arrested like OTL and be pardoned after the war. Assuming he flees to france and france loses to germany he might get shot for collaborating with the enemy during the war.

Man, the new Manchu revolution (I won't call that a coup) path is fanservice, absolute fanservice.

You can get a democratic constitutional monarchy with an active monarch PuYi and even elect the Young China Party. This can give any monarchist an orgasm, and it is not even Christmas.

Man, the new Manchu revolution (I won't call that a coup) path is fanservice, absolute fanservice.

You can get a democratic constitutional monarchy with an active monarch PuYi and even elect the Young China Party. This can give any monarchist an orgasm, and it is not even Christmas.
On a darker note, a Yan Xishan-YCP combination has the potential to be influenced by Savinkov in my headcanon if they adopt the "Trappings of a Party-State" focus and all that.

On a darker note, a Yan Xishan-YCP combination has the potential to be influenced by Savinkov in my headcanon if they adopt the "Trappings of a Party-State" focus and all that.
Depending of how much success the party state has I imagine it turning into the Franco-Salazar of this timeline.

Basically Franco and Salazar were the top models for dictators since they had long lasting government and everybody tried to replicate them. Yan Xishan might trigger a bunch of party-states in the world.

Depending of how much success the party state has I imagine it turning into the Franco-Salazar of this timeline.

Basically Franco and Salazar were the top models for dictators since they had long lasting government and everybody tried to replicate them. Yan Xishan might trigger a bunch of party-states in the world.
And yeah, what do you say about my idea YCP/Yan!Qing would be the path in China (along with RKMT China) most amenable to close ties to Savinkov's Russia?

It's deeply funny to me that the internet will spell the end of capitalism but its replacement will be a horrifying melange of discarded ideological detritus filtered through video game fashwave memes.

It sucks because I realized that the trailer for the HOI4 Beyond Earth mod uses a song by a fashwave artist. Not sure if it’s an official trailer, that project is all over the place.

It's deeply funny to me that the internet will spell the end of capitalism but its replacement will be a horrifying melange of discarded ideological detritus filtered through video game fashwave memes.
I don't think this is something we need to worry about. The internet is kind of like Fiume, in that a lot of really wacky shit happened there and some terrible ideas came into prominence, but those ideas got a lot less wacky once they reached the mainstream and then just became horrifying.

So I'd expect underlying themes of some of this stuff to be a thing, but like any ideology it'll have to put on a suit and look respectable. By then, it'll probably just be national conservatism or fascism in a silly hat.

I don't think this is something we need to worry about. The internet is kind of like Fiume, in that a lot of really wacky shit happened there and some terrible ideas came into prominence, but those ideas got a lot less wacky once they reached the mainstream and then just became horrifying.

So I'd expect underlying themes of some of this stuff to be a thing, but like any ideology it'll have to put on a suit and look respectable. By then, it'll probably just be national conservatism or fascism in a silly hat.
I don't know, we have people coming up in the world believing they can travel between realities in their dreams and that the government is hiding the existence of demons and/or giants. That's exactly the sort of mystical mindset that fuels the deepest ideological weirdness.

The future is going to be dominated by the terminally online children who were taught everything they know by Paradox mods, Polandball, political compass memes, and Jreg, not to mention TikTok. Pity the future.
I was in a call recently about the polcompball and basically one of my friends said (rightfully) that polcompball is like the almanacs were in the 50s. You open it and can find examples and basic descriptions of tons of stuff.

I don't know, we have people coming up in the world believing they can travel between realities in their dreams and that the government is hiding the existence of demons and/or giants. That's exactly the sort of mystical mindset that fuels the deepest ideological weirdness.
Well, we've seen that kind of thing before, just look at Theosophy or the Spiritualists.

Well, we've seen that kind of thing before, just look at Theosophy or the Spiritualists.
That's true, but there's a general level of material deprivation and alienation at play here they didn't have to deal with, add in the default tendency of the internet toward ideological sorting and radicalization and we could see some weird and terrible flowers bloom. Let a million flowers bloom, let a million schools of thought contend!