_107227532_uk_troops_cropped.jpg

British army landing New York, Feb 7 1964. It's the final battle of British invasion
Sergeant_H.A._Marshall_of_the_Sniper_Section,_The_Calgary_Highlanders.jpg
War hero of British invasion, Canadian British Sergent Martin Pepper, people used to call him "Sgt Pepper" .
81o7iXOZYFL.jpg

Last photo of the king of America Elvis Presley, 8 hours after captured by the British army, he was execued 3 days later. According to the jailer, he was dancing in the jailhouse with smiling just a hour before his execution

I see what you mean, but I'm wondering what search results would disappear entirely if the Beatles never existed, since the film didn't do a very good job of exploring the alternate-history (and caused the removal of other things like Coca Cola and cigarettes).
Yeah I was disappointed by the film, I wanted to like it, but I was left mostly confused by it instead by the time we walked out of the cinema back in 2019.

Yeah I was disappointed by the film, I wanted to like it, but I was left mostly confused by it instead by the time we walked out of the cinema back in 2019.
It was a waste of an interesting idea, Hollywood doesn't get alternate history which is ironic because they alter history all the time.

Yeah, it just like you remove The Beatles out of your playlist, but all other songs are still exist , nothing changed. This movie was nothing to do with alternate history

The Free Republic of Outremeuse
52709197548_cd3a8f160b_b.jpg

The main protagonist of Revolt of 1983 in Republic of Outermeuse
from left to right, Alexandra Di Corinto, Fiore Di Cornito, Mieke vanderbiest, Michel Krieger, Penelope Di Corinto, Mimi Di Corinto with her adoptive daughter.

Last edited:
GODS, MONSTERS, and BEYOND
A VISUAL HISTORY OF THE TIMELINE-616 LEAKAGE (2021-present)
Untitled302_20230223193205.png

An image of Wanda Maximoff (b. 1989), taken at a gala event in 2021 shortly after her manifestation, taken to be the beginning of what is referred to as the Leakage.

1677287062760.jpeg

Sam "Captain America" Wilson (b. 1978), talking to news anchors in New York in 2021, shortly after being apprehended by police.

1677287115647.jpeg

A photo of "Loki", shortly after appearing in London in 2021 and warning people of the impending arrival of "the Conqueror". As of now, "Kang the Conqueror" is not expected to be a significant threat to baseline reality [UPDATE as of 17 Feb. 2023: This is believed to be no longer the case. Per the advice of Hank Pym, Janet van Dyne, and Scott Lang, the United Nations has established the "Kang Watch". Actor Jonathan Majors is under investigation as a potential Kang the Conqueror variant.]

Last edited:
35567af0b45020c59f3bdffa2c19807a.jpg

A privately obtained photograph of the United States President Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. during the latter days of his controversial, two term presidency, although he technically would only serve from 1961 to 1968, during which he oversaw the First Lunar War with the Soviet colony of Tsiolkovsky, a messy divorce from their longtime sweetheart, one Athalia Ponsell Lindsley, and a large number of other scandals which saw him ending his own life in the oval office, seemingly doing so before the opportunity to impeach him can arise, his death occurring shortly after the Republican National Convention on August 8th, though some would speculate that he was assassinated by an unknown party...​

dff63e73dd25aba460a153beef70df8b.jpg

Either way, the Democrats would lose the 1968 election to a Republican from California, one whom happened to have formerly been an actor who starred in popular westerns...

10286bc0bc005b3ecf142297b97a9af6.jpg
Seen above is the incredibly popular United States President Robert Redford, who would serve from 1969 to 1977 after the short but eventful administration of Curtis LeMay...

View attachment 813203
A privately obtained photograph of the United States President Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. during the latter days of his controversial, two term presidency, although he technically would only serve from 1961 to 1968, during which he oversaw the First Lunar War with the Soviet colony of Tsiolkovsky, a messy divorce from their longtime sweetheart, one Athalia Ponsell Lindsley, and a large number of other scandals which saw him ending his own life in the oval office, seemingly doing so before the opportunity to impeach him can arise, his death occurring shortly after the Republican National Convention on August 8th, though some would speculate that he was assassinated by an unknown party...​

View attachment 813219
Either way, the Democrats would lose the 1968 election to a Republican from California, one whom happened to have formerly been an actor who starred in popular westerns...

View attachment 813218
Seen above is the incredibly popular United States President Robert Redford, who would serve from 1969 to 1977 after the short but eventful administration of Curtis LeMay...
What's your moon war pod? Sergei Korolev lived?

073f63f9433cede1fde4fe548e595c25.jpg

Back to the future II poster, made by the fans, it is the sequel that never made of the Back to the future(1985) .This fan art poster went viral in alternate history Fandom immediately.

Grigory Romanov came to power in March 1985, hostility between the Soviet and American increase strongly cold war tensions getting worse, Reagan administration took a more Confrontational policy towards Soviet. In 1989, East European countries are keeping silent, there's no strike or protest happened, they are very clear that Romanov won't be kind to them.

Due to the cold war tensions, Robert Zemeckis thought that made a movie which about the optimistic moods of the future is inappropriate.

By the way, the highest-grossing film in 1989 is Red Dawn 2

Noted: Inspired by the OTL Forrest Gump sequel got canceled cause of 9/11, director think it isn't a good timing for making a movies which is talking about 80s and 90s.

170215131128-ashton-kutcher-human-rights-getty-super-169.jpg

American actor Ashton Kutcher during his 2016 bid for United States Senate, during which he ran a campaign focused on fighting human trafficking and improving the United States healthcare system. Kutcher ran to replace retiring Senator Barbara Boxer, defeating California Attorney General Kamala Harris in an upset before successfully winning the race for Senate.

Last edited:
View attachment 814107
American actor Ashton Kutcher during his 2017 bid for United States Senate, during which he ran a campaign focused on fighting human trafficking and improving the United States healthcare system. Kutcher ran to replace retiring Senator Barbara Boxer, defeating California Attorney General Kamala Harris in an upset before successfully winning the race for Senate.
Senator Ashton Kutcher for Vice President of President in 2020?
(Also it should be 2016 since there wasn't a special Senate election in 2017)

Last edited:
static-assets-upload9286100663550014540.jpg

Darth Jar Jar Binks as he appeared as the main villain, the mysterious secret Sith Lord in hiding in the midst of the Jedi Council without their knowledge, of Star Wars Episode VI: Revenge of the Sith.
a17b63125038612a8141d04e0a625126.jpg

Darth Talon as the main villain in Lucasfilm's Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens and through the rest of the Sequel Trilogy along with her mentor Darth Maul, who miraculously survived his, previously thought to be fatal, encounter with Jedi Knight Obi Wan-Kenobi in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.
reveal2.jpg

Darth Maul in the Sequel Trilogy of Lucasfilm's Star Wars franchise, appearing as the main recurring villain throughout the trilogy, though now back with a pair of mechanical legs.

Last edited:
bbx4sdsjyx351.jpg

Actresses Thuy Trang and Amy Jo Johnson, former stars of the series Power Rangers, photographed at a Thuy Trang's bachelorette party in 2002.