Dawn of the Dead (2004) 15 years after the outbreak...

Do you think Cults will sprang up on this timeline.
YES.

Definitely.

The apocalypse brings the best and worst of people. The fanfic already showed rogue soldiers that enslave women while biker gangs rape and pillage any survivor community they come across.

Yeah, they will be there too. Cults of different beliefs would form. Cannibals like the ones we saw in The Walking Dead (Terminus) will also spring up because most of the processed food is now gone.
i will imagine the Cannibal Cult look like they would kidnapped people and chop of their limbs skinned their flesh or muscle for meat as sustenance while Religious Cults been like Jim Jones on Steroids.

i will imagine the Cannibal Cult look like they would kidnapped people and chop of their limbs skinned their flesh or muscle for meat as sustenance while Religious Cults been like Jim Jones on Steroids.
Ah that reminds me of this scene in the Day of the Dead tie-in comic.
Cannibals eat Bub's son.

yeah it kinda does imagine that Cannibal Cults been always like that,
You'd probably also the likes of the Raincoat Cult from Dead Rising or the Altruist Cult from GTA: V.

You'd probably also the likes of the Raincoat Cult from Dead Rising or the Altruist Cult from GTA: V.
Religious Cults been saying the end is near claiming zombies are the rapture as they recruiting hapless followers while their cult group had guns.

A question on Quora.

Even with our knowledge of zombie pop-culture, a zombie virus that sweeps the globe in 24 hours would still cause societal collapse.

There's a backstory here on the first few seconds of the clip.

Watching the news ticker, it says:
Secretary of Defense Wesley Coller has firmly denied that any part of the current is due to any chemical or biological attack. "Due to the number of friendly and unfriendly countries involved in the outbreak, we have no reason to suspect any terrorist involvement."

Since the movie is set in May 2004, the memories of 9/11 and the ongoing deployments in Afghanistan and Iraq are still fresh in people's minds. Hence, it would be natural to think that the zombie virus was a bioweapon.

off subject, according to a source or book ,the characters at the end of the remake dawn of the dead ended up all dying ?
Well it's never been specified, but many would assume they were overrun. Only Kenneth had a shotgun with a few rounds and the gun would simply go click. The boat also ran out of fuel in Lake Michigan so it was essentially drifting. However, even if they managed to pull away from the dock, they would drift endlessly in one of the Great Lakes. They too only have a limited amount of supplies and water. Starvation or heatstroke is likely.

The most reasonable fanfiction had them pull the boat out of the dock and settle in another island (the fanfic appears to be set in the Carolinas instead of Wisconsin).

Would media scheduled to release after 2004 (examples: Star Wars Revenge of the Sith, Harry Potter books and movies made after 2004, and the last four books of Southern Victory/TL-191) be considered lost media? How is media before 2004 persevered?

Would media scheduled to release after 2004 (examples: Star Wars Revenge of the Sith, Harry Potter books and movies made after 2004, and the last four books of Southern Victory/TL-191) be considered lost media? How is media before 2004 persevered?
As discussed previously, everything scheduled for release after May 2004 would be lost media.

From what I looked on, Revenge of the Sith was filmed between June to September 2003 and additional photography did not take place IOTL August 2004 to January 2005.

Perhaps if anyone has a copy of it, it will be considered a highly valuable treasure. Like I'd imagine a group of survivors exploring the abandoned ruins of 21st Century Fox or Lucasfilms in the ruined San Francisco and retrieving it. But as one user points out, pop culture and lost media will not be in the priority of survivors.

The same will happen for Harry Potter books and movies as well as Southern Victory/TL-191.

Note: I will soon make a timeline of the Zack Snyder's 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead based on Thecricketsarecalling's Biggest Fear fanfiction which although non-canon has been accepted by the fandom community as the Spiritual Successor to the remake. This is no way related to @potatogod34's Dawn of the Dead 2017 - A TL.

Here is some in-universe context:

As seen from Andy's Lost Tape and the We Interrupt This Program special feature, the outbreak began on May 6, 2004 and swept the globe in 24 hours. Andy dies on June 6, 2004 after Chips accidentally leads zombies into his gun shop. Nicole carelessly mounts a daring rescue of chips, forcing the mall survivors to go after her. Of course we all know what happens, the mall is compromised and forcing them to leave the mall earlier in reinforced buses. Monica, Steve, Glenn, and CJ are killed. Michael stays behind after it is revealed he is bitten and choses to commit suicide. The boat leaves for an island in Lake Michigan where the island is revealed to have zombies as the camera drops leaving the survivor's to their fate...

Anyways, how would the world be like in May 2004 if the zombie apocalypse occurred? U.S. was involved in Iraq and Afghanistan at this period. China and Russia were mentioned to have a nuclear exchange possibly so that refugees won't cross into the Russian Far East. Turkey, India, and the United Kingdom were reporting the unusual phenomenon around the same time the Heartland Region reported riots and violence on the night of May 6th, 2004. This was also an upcoming election year.

Also worth noting is overtime, the zombies would become slow as decay took their hold. Assuming that all zombies have decomposed by the years between 2009 to 2014, how would the post-apocalyptic world look like? What will the human survivors do the rebuild the planet? How will the 2010s and 2019 look like?

Leave your thoughts below
Dawn of the dead is a masterpiece
1) It show us what would happen to survivors like Andy who where able to stay inside their houses, they wouldn't be able to sleep because of the moaning, eventually they would have to eat their pets, they would get crazy...
2) It would send us back to the prehistoric times, where we had to rely on dogs for many tasks, just as in the movie.
3) we would have to use sewers to travel from one place to the other... just as when they were rescuing Nicole.

BTW I think that the zombies would last about three months, or three months would be the time it takes for them to break down enough so they won't represent a threat, based on the Andy's lost tape short and how the zombies looked at the end of the movie.

Dawn of the dead is a masterpiece
1) It show us what would happen to survivors like Andy who where able to stay inside their houses, they wouldn't be able to sleep because of the moaning, eventually they would have to eat their pets, they would get crazy...
2) It would send us back to the prehistoric times, where we had to rely on dogs for many tasks, just as in the movie.
3) we would have to use sewers to travel from one place to the other... just as when they were rescuing Nicole.

BTW I think that the zombies would last about three months, or three months would be the time it takes for them to break down enough so they won't represent a threat, based on the Andy's lost tape short and how the zombies looked at the end of the movie.
It also shows modern man's reliance on technology and just going about their daily lives up until it all comes crashing down in 24 hours. The outbreak swept the globe in that time period and basically, modern society (c. 2004) collapsed overnight. There are still remnants of pre-outbreak civilization but the rest of the 2000s and beyond would resemble something akin to The Walking Dead.

I agree that the zombies looked pretty messed up. Considering the film ends in June 2004, the summer would be coming. The fanfic portrayed the zombies being reduced to slow shamblers by August 2004 and by 2009-2010, were practically rotting away to the point they weren't a threat but merely a nuissance.

It also shows modern man's reliance on technology and just going about their daily lives up until it all comes crashing down in 24 hours. The outbreak swept the globe in that time period and basically, modern society (c. 2004) collapsed overnight. There are still remnants of pre-outbreak civilization but the rest of the 2000s and beyond would resemble something akin to The Walking Dead.

I agree that the zombies looked pretty messed up. Considering the film ends in June 2004, the summer would be coming. The fanfic portrayed the zombies being reduced to slow shamblers by August 2004 and by 2009-2010, were practically rotting away to the point they weren't a threat but merely a nuissance.
Another topic I forgot to mention is whether there are any survivors left. I like to believe zombies rotted pretty fast like in matter of few months and that gave chance for survival to a bunch of people. People who were locked inside waiting out the zombies. This infection was carried in the blood and therefore there should be a moment where there are no more new infected, and they ones who are already infected die out, so, the virus becomes extinct. This epidemic will be remembered everywhere around the globe and would become one of the biggest if not the biggest events in recorded history. I don't really see survival as a The walking dead type of stuff, I see it as something really quick (2-4 months) Where there is no chance of surviving like in the walking dead, but instead survivors have to hide somewhere quietly.