Graphic Request Thread

I'll admit I probably should have asked about this before Halloween, but could someone make this into a title card for a timeline I'm developing? I currently call it, "Don't Bury Me, I'm Not Dead Yet".
0b474fc9-8466-4c51-868b-94f35cb4877b_1_50_1_50.jpg

Using the following Morris badge as a starting point, can someone make one with Morris replaced instead by Austin at the centre?

The latter drawing upon the OTL Austin-Healey badges as reference points, specifically either with the red background and chrome script or the red script on chrome background (example) yet also ideally drawing upon the following pre-war Austin script (here).

s-l500.png

I know this is a strange request, but could someone match the color and lines on the IBM logo with the AT&T globe here? Thank you very much.

Attachments

• at&t_ibm.png
    at&t_ibm.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 161
I know this is a strange request, but could someone match the color and lines on the IBM logo with the AT&T globe here? Thank you very much.
I wasn't sure if you'd prefer a white background or transparent, so I've done both.
IBM_in_ATnT_style_bg_trans-for_MasterSanders-FG-PD.png IBM_in_ATnT_style_bg_wht-for_MasterSanders-FG-PD.png (click the thumbnails for the full-size images)
Image created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape and paint.net.
This image consists only of simple coloured geometric shapes and text, and is therefore ineligible for copyright and hence in the public domain.
This statement is based on the public domain statements for these files: IBM logo and AT&T globe.

I wasn't sure if you'd prefer a white background or transparent, so I've done both.
View attachment 808490 View attachment 808491 (click the thumbnails for the full-size images)
Image created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape and paint.net.
This image consists only of simple coloured geometric shapes and text, and is therefore ineligible for copyright and hence in the public domain.
This statement is based on the public domain statements for these files: IBM logo and AT&T globe.
That wasn't quite what I had in mind, but this is actually better. Thanks!