沒有國民黨就沒有中國, Without the Kuomintang there would be no China, A Republic of China Story

Do you have any plan on next TL? If you want write a new TL again what would it be?
Yes. My next TL is going to be something completely different, probably set in the middle ages.
Sorry if my language is perhaps a bit spammy. Why there is a double post for the same question? (@CELTICEMPIRE 's posts and threads are almost entirely in English IIRC)
Tbf, it's not so much of a problem for me as I can speak Chinese.
I had wondered if we have in this timeline some equivalents for the American celebrities that were born after the POD.
Yes. Alt-Michael Jackson performed in Shanghai in 1988. Alt-Weird Al definitely exists, because a world without Weird Al is a very sad world. I've determined that an alt-Nicholas Cage exists as well.

Yes. Alt-Michael Jackson performed in Shanghai in 1988. Alt-Weird Al definitely exists, because a world without Weird Al is a very sad world. I've determined that an alt-Nicholas Cage exists as well.
I also agree that a world without Weird Al is a very sad world and as such I had already expected that there would be a alternate version of Weird Al alongside the alternate versions of the other celebrities you had mentioned.

Maybe a Byzantine TL?
The Byzantines will play an important, role, but I'm thinking it will be focused on Egypt and Nubia. A Nubian king led an army into Egypt in the final years of the Umayyad Caliphate, and I want to explore what might have happened if Egypt had been conquered by Nubia.

The Byzantines will play an important, role, but I'm thinking it will be focused on Egypt and Nubia. A Nubian king led an army into Egypt in the final years of the Umayyad Caliphate, and I want to explore what might have happened if Egypt had been conquered by Nubia.
So, basically a Egyptian "Reconquista" with the Nubians playing the role of Asturias?

So, basically a Egyptian "Reconquista" with the Nubians playing the role of Asturias?
Kind of. The idea is that Egypt will eventually break free from Nubia though and there will be a strong rivalry between the two nations later on. I haven't thought things too far out yet though. The main idea is that Egypt and Nubia will be a lot more powerful and influential on the world stage than they were OTL.

Kind of. The idea is that Egypt will eventually break free from Nubia though and there will be a strong rivalry between the two nations later on. I haven't thought things too far out yet though. The main idea is that Egypt and Nubia will be a lot more powerful and influential on the world stage than they were OTL.
Interesting hook!

Just one note in relation to when North Korea created the Ryanggang Province:I had presumed the year of the creation of the Ryanggang Province is 1954 because as far as I know the Changang Province in this timeline was still created back in 1949 by Kim Il-sung.
Is that correct?

Just one note in relation to when North Korea created the Ryanggang Province:I had presumed the year of the creation of the Ryanggang Province is 1954 because as far as I know the Changang Province in this timeline was still created back in 1949 by Kim Il-sung.
Is that correct?
Yes.

@TimTurner recently finished a wonderful map where he divided China (the area controlled by the PRC) into 435 districts like for the US House of Representatives. I decided to map the results of the second round of the 1996 presidential election onto this map:

kE860rZ.png

And I decided to show Taiwan by county:

c3HrW9k.png

It's really hard to see but Penghu is in blue.

@TimTurner recently finished a wonderful map where he divided China (the area controlled by the PRC) into 435 districts like for the US House of Representatives. I decided to map the results of the second round of the 1996 presidential election onto this map:

kE860rZ.png

c3HrW9k.png

That’s so cool!!

kE860rZ.png

c3HrW9k.png

The maps are really well-done.

kE860rZ.png

c3HrW9k.png

Loving this TL and it's great maps :D