The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread

If you want to do it, It'll be a patch of Japanese occupation era Taiwan.
1667898994969.png
no, this one

Onky issue here would be if everyone knows exactly what the colours mean, is there already a clear precidence for reservation borders like that in other places or is it something that'll have to be explained.

USA and Brazil's reservation don't seem to be enough by themselves to explain it.
I'll leave it as an alternative then for people to use or not as they wish

Why dosen't Slovenia have provinces i have made them myelf if you want to add them. Or is it to small?

Attachments

• 429ucQm - Copy - Copy.jpg
    429ucQm - Copy - Copy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 635
Why dosen't Slovenia have provinces i have made them myelf if you want to add them. Or is it to small?
These are statistical regions and serve no administrative purpose, so they were removed from the Q-BAM. The true administrative divisions of Slovenia are Municipalities, which are way too small for the scale of the map.

These are statistical regions and serve no administrative purpose, so they were removed from the Q-BAM. The true administrative divisions of Slovenia are Municipalities, which are way too small for the scale of the map.
Sorry for the late reply but i understand what you mean.

I don't mean to be a prude, but Snake Island is nowhere to be found on here. Otherwise, great work! Been using your regular updates for my next EEZ map!
Snake island is not particularly big, as you can see Ilhabela, north-east of it warrants very few, I cant see that Snake would have more than 1
snake island.PNG

Unless there is another Snake island big enough to go on that I don't know about?

Snake island is not particularly big, as you can see Ilhabela, north-east of it warrants very few, I cant see that Snake would have more than 1

Unless there is another Snake island big enough to go on that I don't know about?
Wait a minute. We're not talking about Snake Island as in the island made famous in the Russo-Ukraine War?

EDIT: In that case, well, here's a patch for that!

Snake Island Patch.png

Last edited: