Alternative History Armoured Fighting Vehicles Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much better. Now, the number of road wheels. Panzer III/IV used a Panzer IV chassis, with 8 road wheels, with Panzer III internals.
There were two versions of the Pz.III/IV, one had 8 roadwheels (see pg. 402 post#8,030) and one had 6 (see post# 8,080 pg. 404).

Blimey, who said retirement was going to be easy!
Sit back an build models all day, I thought… Live the easy life, I thought…
Sadly, C in C House Command (Mrs Claymore) has other ideas and so it would seem that house renovation and DIY must take priority - on pain of death or curtailment of my whisky supply which, on reflection, may be worse.
Part of the renovation programme is my man-cave (now to be known as ‘our study’). While model building will still be permitted in ‘our study’, spray painting is most definitely not - again with the pain of death and loss of whisky rights! Painting with the old hairy stick may possibly be allowed but any excessive mess will bring down immediate death, sanctions, etc, etc…
So, until I can spare some time to sort out my garage and build a spray bay, builds may take a little longer than desired.
In the meantime, brothers and sisters, the revolution is coming!!! Just don’t tell her indoors!!!! 😋

Last edited:
Last edited:
So, until I can spare some time to sort out my garage and build a spray bay, builds may take a little longer than desired.
In the meantime, brothers and sisters, the revolution is coming!!! Just don’t tell her indoors!!!! 😋
i feel you are going to join a great tradition!
You will be one of the men in sheds ;)

My neighbour's shed has double glazing as he decided to replace the patio doors in the house while building a shed. Perfect for chilly winters.
maybe @Claymore just needs to restart the Ratte project - not scale 1:35, but a scale 1:4 or 1:5 façade - a Ratte shaped shed
those scales would give a good size shed, might be a pain with regards to planning permission though (and def could compete for shed of the year)

Hee, hee… Yes, I fear this may be the case but hopefully only for spraying operations… Oh my god that makes me sound like a frustrated Tom cat!!! 😳🤣😂🤣
well now you know what to ask for christmas a spraybooth

Status
Not open for further replies.