As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Is rango come out in 2011. I hope it i will be 2d atl. I also hope rango get a seagual. I like idea of it being with rango invesgating the mysetuius dispaeanse of livestook from the ranches surroding dirt. Rango thinks it must be talent rustler but he it is wrong. The cause of the livestook dispaessie is alliens. Rango Beans and roadkill wideout geting adducted by the alliens and wind up a space adventure. They still return to dirt at the end. PS i feel that after being aducted by alliens rango starts acting like captin kirk

Not yet. Barker is trying to stay on longer, but CBS is trying to pony up the cash to push him out.
I do hope Bob can stay for a little longer ITTL, but if he had to go, I'd say either Todd Newton, Tom Bergeron, Bob Saget, Regis Philbin (RIP to both) or Jeff Foxworthy would make good replacements. I mean Drew Carey's a fine host IOTL, but he was just really bad early on. And is Rich Fields still the announcer for TPiR ITTL as of '07?

I do hope Bob can stay for a little longer ITTL, but if he had to go, I'd say either Todd Newton, Tom Bergeron, Bob Saget, Regis Philbin (RIP to both) or Jeff Foxworthy would make good replacements. I mean Drew Carey's a fine host IOTL, but he was just really bad early on. And is Rich Fields still the announcer for TPiR ITTL as of '07?
As of 2007 ITTL, Rich Fields is still announcer and Bob Barker is still host.

With 55% of the vote, 20th Century-Fox has decided to partner with...
Wendy's
...for Urusei Yatsura's 25th anniversary in North America.

Changes for Season 2 of Kingdom Hearts: The Series

These changes are mainly replacements for voice actors.

The Great Valley
Judith Barsi returns to voice Ducky, but the other dinosaurs have had voice actors switched.
Eric Bauza now does Petrie and Spike. Cera is now voiced by Anndi McAfee and Littlefoot is now voiced by Cody Arens.

Sleepy Hollow
Both Ichabod Crane and Brom Bones are now voiced by Seth MacFarlane impersonating Bing Crosby.
Tara Strong now voices Katrina van Tassel. Tilda, a minor character in the original 1949 film, is now voiced by Alex Borstein.

The Laughing Place
Molly Ringwald returns as Becky Thatcher, but Tom and Huck have new voice actors. The boys are now voiced by Jeremy Shada and Mitch Musso respectively.
The River Pirates; Raider, Renegade and Rascal are now voiced respectively by Eric Bauza, Jeff Bennett and John DiMaggio.

The Bayou
Ken Page returns as King Gator. Because of the decline of Dom DeLuise's health, John DiMaggio takes over as Itchy. Charlie B. Barkin is now voiced by Steven Weber.
Ernest Borgnine did Carface Carruthers for the All Dogs series in '96, but since Borgnine has been busy doing the voice of Mermaid Man for Spongebob, the Carface role is now voiced by Maurice LaMarche. Because Charles Nelson Reilly passed away during production of Season 2, the voice of Killer is now provided by Steve Buscemi.

Toad Hall
Sir Daniel Abbott and Eric Idle split the Wind in the Willows voices amongst themselves (Toad, Ratty, Moley, McBadger, Cyril).

These changes are mainly replacements for voice actors.

The Great Valley
Judith Barsi returns to voice Ducky, but the other dinosaurs have had voice actors switched.
Eric Bauza now does Petrie and Spike. Cera is now voiced by Anndi McAfee and Littlefoot is now voiced by Cody Arens.

Sleepy Hollow
Both Ichabod Crane and Brom Bones are now voiced by Seth MacFarlane impersonating Bing Crosby.
Tara Strong now voices Katrina van Tassel. Tilda, a minor character in the original 1949 film, is now voiced by Alex Borstein.

The Laughing Place
Molly Ringwald returns as Becky Thatcher, but Tom and Huck have new voice actors. The boys are now voiced by Jeremy Shada and Mitch Musso respectively.
The River Pirates; Raider, Renegade and Rascal are now voiced respectively by Eric Bauza, Jeff Bennett and John DiMaggio.

The Bayou
Ken Page returns as King Gator. Because of the decline of Dom DeLuise's health, John DiMaggio takes over as Itchy. Charlie B. Barkin is now voiced by Steven Weber.
Ernest Borgnine did Carface Carruthers for the All Dogs series in '96, but since Borgnine has been busy doing the voice of Mermaid Man for Spongebob, the Carface role is now voiced by Maurice LaMarche. Because Charles Nelson Reilly passed away during production of Season 2, the voice of Killer is now provided by Steve Buscemi.

Toad Hall
Sir Daniel Abbott and Eric Idle split the Wind in the Willows voices amongst themselves (Toad, Ratty, Moley, McBadger, Cyril).
I can see the collective reasoning for these replacements. Especially Ichabod Crane voiced by Seth MacFarlane, Eric Bauza voicing Petrie, and Sir Abbott and Idle both voicing the Mr. Toad characters.

Also, the fact that Kingdom Hearts has a Wind in the Willows world is pretty much exactly why I wanted this series to become a reality. Not specifically because of that property, but by giving love to smaller films in general.

kirbopher15

Kicked
Dear Blanche,
I just got back from San Diego comic con and I had the time of my life which is saying something for someone from Australia I got to talk to Guillermo Del Toro about a lot of things but mostly the Hellboy animated movies that he did and that he planned to follow up with an animated series and that got me thinking of a good question to ask you will you be working on the Hellboy animated series of it gets made if you are able to answer that question on the show.
Yours Sincerely,
Deakin Causer

I can see the collective reasoning for these replacements. Especially Ichabod Crane voiced by Seth MacFarlane, Eric Bauza voicing Petrie, and Sir Abbott and Idle both voicing the Mr. Toad characters.

Also, the fact that Kingdom Hearts has a Wind in the Willows world is pretty much exactly why I wanted this series to become a reality. Not specifically because of that property, but by giving love to smaller films in general.

More changes:
Whipstaff Manor
Christina Ricci returns as Kat Harvey.
Helen Mirren returns as Carrigan's ghost.
Devon Sawa has confirmed on his Myspace page that he will retire from the Casper role after Casper and Molly McGee wrapped production and the role will be voiced by Zack Shada for Season 3.

AJAX CrimeNet
Rita Moreno returns as Carmen.
Roger Bumpass returns as the Floating Head Chief.
Mila Kunis and Jeremy Sumpter will voice Ivy and Zack respectively, having played the roles in Rachel Stone-Abbott's live action film series.

Dear Blanche,
I just got back from San Diego comic con and I had the time of my life which is saying something for someone from Australia I got to talk to Guillermo Del Toro about a lot of things but mostly the Hellboy animated movies that he did and that he planned to follow up with an animated series and that got me thinking of a good question to ask you will you be working on the Hellboy animated series of it gets made if you are able to answer that question on the show.
Yours Sincerely,
Deakin Causer

Blanche:
"If Tom Ruegger over at Luxor can give me a higher salary than what I'm currently paid at Nelvana, I'll consider it."

Dear Blanche...
Has anyone jokingly called you "Mrs. Deveraux" at any point in your career?
Sincerely,
C. G.

Blanche: "That was my nickname when I worked for Ruby-Spears in Atlanta. While we're at it, Gus still gets people calling him 'Ferg-Face' from people who remember that character. Del's real name is Adelaide, but she goes by 'Del' because 'Del Taco' was her nickname in high school after we moved in together with our aunt and uncle in Anaheim."