Mike Leavitt (UT)
Rudy Giuliani (NY)

Republicans
Sarah Palin (AK)
Bob Weinstein (CA)

Independents
Bernie Sanders (VT)
Bobby Jindal (LA)

[1] ITTL, the Reformers are an amalgam of those who would otherwise be considered Moderate Republicans and Blue Dog Democrats IOTL.

Question submitted by @Mitch!

For what reasons were Turner, TCF, and Sony/MCA working with the Criterion Collection?

Answer: ITTL, the ownership of the cartoons helmed by Tex Avery is all over the place.

Turner Broadcasting System owns the Pre-1948 Technicolor Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies, which they acquired when they bought United Artists in 1971. In 1982, Turner acquired Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, and with it, the rights to Tom and Jerry, Droopy, Spike and Tyke and Barney Bear. Turner later acquired McWolf and Red from the Tex Avery estate. Additionally, Turner also acquired The Wacky World of Tex Avery, an anthology series that aired on SBC which proved to be Tex's last project before his death in 1980.

20th Century-Fox lured Avery away from MGM at the end of World War II. It was there that he added Screwy Squirrel and Poochini to the Movietoon roster. Plus, he collaborated with Bill Tytla on the development of Little Audrey and worked with Marty Taras on Baby Huey. Besides those characters, Avery did direct a few Casper shorts plus a number of one-shot shorts including Symphony in Slang.

Fox briefly gained custody of Red Hot Riding Hood and Swing Shift Cinderella when they hired Avery. Later on, Avery produced and directed Little Rural Riding Hood during his tenure at Fox. TV prints of both shorts had the Fox logo added right before we hear Leo roar, similar to how the AAP card was added to pre-1948 Warner Bros. cartoons IOTL. In July of 1975, Fox was sold to Disney and Avery regained the rights to the Red trilogy a year later. The original negatives are now archived at the Library of Congress as is the case with the original nitrate negatives of other Golden Age shorts owned by Turner, Disney and Peacock.

In 1953, when Fleischer-Terry merged with Walter Lantz Productions to form Famous Studios with backing from Dr. Jules Stein of MCA, Lantz hired Avery away from Fox to help out on Chilly Willy, whom Paul Smith created for Famous. Avery stayed at Famous until the early Sixties.

Question submitted by @Mitch!

In what ways did ECW benefit over the years from airing its matches on Home Box Office?

Answer: The biggest benefit for ECW to air its shows on HBO was that it didn't have to tone down their product like they had to do IOTL when they aired weekly shows on TNN (now the Paramount Network).

Candidates for the 2008 primaries as of August 2007:

Democrats

Nancy D'Alesandro (MD)
Barack Obama (IL)
Joe Biden (DE)
Chris Dodd (CT)

Reformers [1]
John McCain (AZ)
Mitt Romney (UT)
Mike Leavitt (UT)
Rudy Giuliani (NY)

Republicans
Sarah Palin (AK)
Bob Weinstein (CA)

Independents
Bernie Sanders (VT)
Bobby Jindal (LA)

[1] ITTL, the Reformers are an amalgam of those who would herwise be considered Moderate Republicans and Blue Dog Democrats IOTL.
I hope the democrats win in 2008 and the refomrs to come in second place. Ps doses anybody like the idea of Trey disney becoming the reform party president

Candidates for the 2008 primaries as of August 2007:

Democrats

Nancy D'Alesandro (MD)
Barack Obama (IL)
Joe Biden (DE)
Chris Dodd (CT)

Reformers [1]
John McCain (AZ)
Mitt Romney (UT)
Mike Leavitt (UT)
Rudy Giuliani (NY)

Republicans
Sarah Palin (AK)
Bob Weinstein (CA)

Independents
Bernie Sanders (VT)
Bobby Jindal (LA)

[1] ITTL, the Reformers are an amalgam of those who would otherwise be considered Moderate Republicans and Blue Dog Democrats IOTL.
Would Libertarians be considered Reformers or not? Honestly, as long as it's not Palin or Weinstein, we should be fine.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)
Pinocchio (1940)
Fantasia (1940)
Dumbo (1941)
Bambi (1942)
Saludos Amigos (1943)
The Three Caballeros (1945)
Make Mine Music (1946)
Mickey and the Beanstalk (1947)
Melody Time (1948)
Wind in the Willows (1948)
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1949)
Cinderella (1950)
Bongo (1951)
Peter Pan (1953)
Lady and the Tramp (1955)
Peter Rabbit (1957)
Sleeping Beauty (1959)
101 Dalmatians (1961)
The Sword in the Stone (1963)
Chanticleer (1967)
Alice in Wonderland (1969)
Hansel and Gretel (1971)
Robin Hood (1973)
Beauty and the Beast (1975)
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977)
The Rescuers (1977)
Rapunzel (1979)
The Snow Queen (1980)
The Fox and the Hound (1981)
The Secret of NIMH (1982)
Huck's Landing (1983)
The Jungle Book (1984)
The Black Cauldron (1985)
Basil of Baker Street (1986)
The Brave Little Toaster (1987)
Oliver and Company (1987)
The Land Before Time (1988)
Ducktales: Treasure of the Lost Lamp (1989)
The Little Mermaid (1989)
All Dogs Go to Heaven (1990)
The Rescuers Down Under (1990)
Mistress Masham's Repose (1991)
Fern Gully: The Last Rainforest (1992)
Aladdin (1992)
Oswald: The Lucky Rabbit (1993)
The Lion King (1994)
A Goofy Movie (1995)
Don Quixote (1995)
The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)
Hercules (1996)
Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin (1997)
Anastasia (1997)
Mulan (1998)
Treasure Planet (1999)
Fantasia 2000 (1999)
Dragon's Lair (2000)
The Emperor's New Groove (2000)
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001)
Musicana (2001)
Scamp and the Angel (2001)
Lilo and Stitch (2002)
Awesome list!

Any questions, comments, etc. before we get to the 2007-08 Saturday Morning schedule?
Looks like all Warner content is returning to SBC. That means new shows like Carolco's New Ultraforce: World's Greatest Heroes and WB's The Berenstain Bears and Johnny Test, and on the UPN side, there was a hour show, The Tom & Jerry Tales/New Droopy Hour.

Prime 2 (2007 Film)
Prime 2
Released by Carolco through Warner Bros. on August 24, 2007

Directed by
Tim Story

Screenplay by
Mark Frost
Don Payne

Based upon characters created by
Gerard Jones
Len Strazewski
Norm Breyfogle

Music by
John Ottman

Main Cast
Mark Wahlberg as Kevin Green/Prime
Doug Jones as the Firearm
Chris Evans as Dr. Gross
Julian McMahon as Rex Mundi
Joan Cusack as Kelly Cantrell
Sam Elliott as Colonel Samuels
Jon Voight as Russell Green

Storyline (Courtesy of @Duc4AlternateHistory)
The storyline is that the Prime crew prepared whereas Firearm joined in the team as we approached the city and decided to escape the town as Firearm decided to make in the way to the rescue.

Prime 2
Released by Carolco through Warner Bros. on August 24, 2007

Directed by
Tim Story

Screenplay by
Mark Frost
Don Payne

Based upon characters created by
Gerard Jones
Len Strazewski
Norm Breyfogle

Music by
John Ottman

Main Cast
Mark Wahlberg as Kevin Green/Prime
Doug Jones as the Firearm
Chris Evans as Dr. Gross
Julian McMahon as Rex Mundi
Joan Cusack as Kelly Cantrell
Sam Elliott as Colonel Samuels
Jon Voight as Russell Green

Storyline (Courtesy of @Duc4AlternateHistory)
The storyline is that the Prime crew prepared whereas Firearm joined in the team as we approached the city and decided to escape the town as Firearm decided to make in the way to the rescue.
It good to see that warner brothers is making movies based on the ultraverse. Speaking of comics has parmont made any movies based on thier superheores. A plasticman or freedom fighter cartoon or movie may be a good idea

It good to see that warner brothers is making movies based on the ultraverse. Speaking of comics has parmont made any movies based on thier superheores. A plasticman or freedom fighter cartoon or movie may be a good idea
Not yet. I wasn't sure what other characters Quality Comics had IOTL besides Plastic Man.

Quality comcis other big heroes where Uncle sam black condor the human bomb phatom lady the ray mango invisable hood and dollman . Dc used the these heroes as a team called the freedom fighter. They were a resitence group in a world where the axis won the cold war. Quality also had a speesdst named quickslive who predated marvel quicksliver. Dc used him a supoorting character of the flash form 1987 to 2011 under the name max mercuary. He was the mentor to barry allen grandoson bart aka impluse Here are link to infromaiton on quality comics heroes http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/q/quality.htm and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Freedom_Fighters_members

Dear Blanche, where else did you work before you joined Nelvana last year?

Blanche Boudreaux:
"I joined Disney in June of 1998. They hired me straight out of high school. Right away, they assigned me to work with Sir Daniel Abbott over at 20th Century-Fox. Funny enough, his office was in the Nakatomi building from Die Hard. While I was there, I did the Backstreet Project, The Simpsons and Futurama. In 2000, I went to Ruby-Spears to work on The Loud House and Fairly Odd Parents. Two years later, I went to Paramount to work on Arthur. In 2005, Stephanie Macdonald, whom I worked with at Paramount, joined Warner Bros. and I tagged along to work on the first year of The Berenstain Bears. Last year, I came to Nelvana. At the moment, I'm helping Lauren Faust develop a My Little Pony series which should be out on CBS sometime in '09 or so. Besides that, I have a character of my own that I want to bring to y'all on TV called Silent X. I gave her that name since many Cajuns - including myself - have a Silent X in our last names. But I thought it could make a nice alter ego for a vigilante or an antihero."

kirbopher15

Kicked

Blanche Boudreaux:
"I joined Disney in June of 1998. They hired me straight out of high school. Right away, they assigned me to work with Sir Daniel Abbott over at 20th Century-Fox. Funny enough, his office was in the Nakatomi building from Die Hard. While I was there, I did the Backstreet Project, The Simpsons and Futurama. In 2000, I went to Ruby-Spears to work on The Loud House and Fairly Odd Parents. Two years later, I went to Paramount to work on Arthur. In 2005, Stephanie Macdonald, whom I worked with at Paramount, joined Warner Bros. and I tagged along to work on the first year of The Berenstain Bears. Last year, I came to Nelvana. At the moment, I'm helping Lauren Faust develop a My Little Pony series which should be out on CBS sometime in '09 or so. Besides that, I have a character of my own that I want to bring to y'all on TV called Silent X. I gave her that name since many Cajuns - including myself - have a Silent X in our last names. But I thought it could make a nice alter ego for a vigilante or an antihero."
Dear Blanche
It’s quite interesting that you mention the fairly odd parents considering the stuff that has been going on with Butch Hartman and I know this show may not be the place to discuss this but would you care to give your opinion on this ongoing issue.
Yours sincerely,
Deakin Causer

Blanche Boudreaux:
That's a really big resume. Also, the logic behind this new character is so cool, and I probably use that kind of logic for my own originality.

Dear Blanche
It’s quite interesting that you mention the fairly odd parents considering the stuff that has been going on with Butch Hartman and I know this show may not be the place to discuss this but would you care to give your opinion on this ongoing issue.
Yours sincerely,
Deakin Causer

Blanche Boudreaux:
"Butch's fall from grace is unfortunate, but he has only himself to blame. The reason I objected to Butch using a photo of me when I was 14 for the inspiration for Sam when he was pitching Danny Phantom was because that time period was extremely traumatic for me and my family."