Qbam Geographic Maps Thread

Actually these were not made by me but by another user. Can't remember who but it should be around somewhere in the main thread.
Spent most of the afternoon looking back, if they want to claim them they can let me know, meantime I'm crediting you for being the most prominent user.

Western Indian Ocean Reefs.png

I think the primary reason for that type of line was for islands that become submerged after a certain period of time during the day or year. So I don't think you'd neccesarily have to do every coral reef on earth
That's OK, I was already restricting it to something like that but thank you for making the job easier

AlgeriaTunisia1.png
AlgeriaTunisia2.png

Working through Russia's second level divisions and internal borders at the moment, so I'll be postponing the Volga patch. In the meantime, here's Algeria and Tunisia

A minor patch for Albania:
1666932423337.png

Patched in the Shkumbin River, which is considered the dividing line between northern and southern Albania.
Also, a version of Italy and the Balkans for those who would prefer seeing the Adriatic basin (Left - traditional boundaries; right - IHO boundaries):
1666932764586.png
1666933887238.png

Last edited:
A minor patch for Albania:
View attachment 784592
Patched in the Shkumbin River, which is considered the dividing line between northern and southern Albania.
Also, a version of Italy and the Balkans for those who would prefer seeing the Adriatic basin (Left - traditional boundaries; right - IHO boundaries):
View attachment 784601View attachment 784604
which color did you use for the Shkumbin? Trying to keep track of all the colors and their respective schemes

which color did you use for the Shkumbin? Trying to keep track of all the colors and their respective schemes
I used the DCS colour scheme, specifically Secondary/Serbian Kosovo under The Balkans - Albania.
For reference:
1666977955145.png

Though if the "Northern Epirus/Greek Illyria" colour isn't used, I'd suggest it to be used for the Vjosa, and use the "Albania/League of Lezhe" colour for the Shkumbin.

Last edited:
Another minor patch, the Sea of Azov. If we're separating the Sea of Marmara and the Black Sea, why not separate it too?
1667134722284.png

Colour used: Azov/Other Radical State (Russia - South Russia)
1667134880066.png

Last edited:
Yes I did
I think it's not being a major river, but more being the main river for a basin. For Mesopotamia and the Chao-Praya river, it's less clear on where it originates and where the exact headwaters are, so they got more than one river covering it vs the Ganges and Bhramatapura rivers, which one is clearly the main river.