Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

I think that the russian rework minimod is anti communist, look at the proof below

image.png

It makes sense that they should have a lower scientific capacity then more mainstream ideologies, same with NatPops, just as in OTL a Bolshevik takeover will drive many existing researchers into exile and cause massive disruption to existing research institutions. As in OTL over time that can all be fixed but not in the relatively short time span that Hearts of Iron covers.

It makes sense that they should have a lower scientific capacity then more mainstream ideologies, same with NatPops, just as in OTL a Bolshevik takeover will drive many existing researchers into exile and cause massive disruption to existing research institutions. As in OTL over time that can all be fixed but not in the relatively short time span that Hearts of Iron covers.
Friend, it is a bug and they gonna add the new sloth,

But!

Don't you worry, my answer was a very known copypasta, let me give you the blank text:

Last edited:

jparker77

Banned
Hey, I’ve been having an issue today with Kaiserreich where the mod doesn’t load? I enable it in the launcher, but it just boots up base HOI4 as if it doesn’t know the mod is there. I wasn’t having this issue yesterday, and other mods load just fine.

So, I played the French rework in "KR a world set free" and I must say that what someone else had said many posts back is true, those reworks tends to cut challenge massively. I'm playing AFTER that update that increases resistance to a hellish amount and I still had so little problem with resistance that I could simply send my spies to work in the Commune of France since I didn't have to deal with rebels

How is this possible that an SR terrorist and the murderer of Grand Duke Sergei, leading a Russian far-right movement, something almost universally associated with the Tsardom?

What are people's feelings here towards Kaiserredux?
It's there for those who want a more loose and "fun" experience with many memes put in to satisfy people who like that sort of stuff. It isn't really for me. I really like the direction Kaiserreich is going at the moment. I like their push for making the mod more plausible. But, for those who liked the old days of the mod being more goofy, Kaiserredux is there.

Deleted member 82792

During the 2ACW, what cities would be used by the factions to produce propaganda films?