A Flag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philip

Donor
Could someone do me a favor? I am playing a Shared Worlds game as an Imperial/Constitutional Greece. I tried to take the Palaiologos Dynasty seal, make the background the same blue as the stripes on the modern Greek flag, and place it in the upper left corner of the said flag. Unfortunately, I am an idiot. If it isn't to much trouble, could someone do this for me?

It occurs to me that maybe you meant this instead.

Byzantine Greece2.png

Krall

Banned
xphile, please stop. Your flags aren't necessarily the worst I've ever seen (though the horrible JPG distortion on that Jewish-British flag is rather bad), but they're not interesting, they're not original or imaginative, and they're based off ridiculous and/or vague concepts.

Krall

Banned
What do you mean?

Well, I'm not sure whether the African American flag was for African Americans, for an Africa ruled by America (which seems to be what the flag itself suggests), or an America ruled by Africa. Explain your flags more.

Also, I believe you have Paint.NET? You don't appear to be using it to make flags.

Well, I'm not sure whether the African American flag was for African Americans, for an Africa ruled by America (which seems to be what the flag itself suggests), or an America ruled by Africa. Explain your flags more.

Also, I believe you have Paint.NET? You don't appear to be using it to make flags.

I do use it, but I'm not an expert at it. I'll explain them more from now on.

Hrm ... I have two questions:

1. What colour should the symbol be (I'd guess gold but I'd like to make sure)?
2. What colour should the background behind the symbol be (I'd guess the same blue that's on the modern Greek flag, but, again, I'd like to make sure)?
Correct on both accounts.

Deleted member 2186

Is this a good flag ore can it be improve as I still work on a new German empire flag of my DDW timeline.

800px-Flag_of_Weimar_Republic_war_s.png

Status
Not open for further replies.