What is a common thing or trope that always seem to happen?

And you make they all glorious! Love your TL

Thank you, I do love writing it and I think iteration four is much better than 3I (plus I'm already seeing it veering away from 3I's path). Though sometimes I do despair at how often I have resort to using an electric cattle prod on history to keep it going vaguely in the desired direction.

Though sometimes I do despair at how often I have resort to using an electric cattle prod on history to keep it going vaguely in the desired direction.
Its fine
Trust me that happens in pretty much all timelines, but at least yours dont require burying the world in all the carrots I have to place on a stick for mines to work out x3

Yeah that makes sense, though I've never seen a TL of her winning(only a SI where she is implied to win) and that is often considered ASB in discussions about it here

I'm unsure its so ASB myself, the East and Egypt in general had a good number of advantages going into it that made it a fairly even fight at least in theory. Plus, it isn't like one can't win through chance, such as say their opponent dying due to poison or tripping and falling, ETC.

Agreed
I dont think a Cleopatra Victory is ASB, but it seems to be a consensus here that it is, which just shows how Octavian's propaganda was effective
To be clear I dont think she could subdue the West or anything like that, but achieving her goals should be doable albeit difficult

Napoleon returns and this time he's syndicalist!

And the occasional role swap where the US is evil and insert country is good and we all know they stand in for the OTL US but with a different colour of paint while the Evil!US stand in for Nazi Germany but american flavoured
Which is doubly stupid because you don't even need to model America to be Nazis in American uniform. Just take and take to the extreme the worst tendencies existing in the United States of OTL (For example, what happens if they decide that Jim Crow is not enough and they reinstate slavery? - that if, they do not call it slavery, it will not be that it attracts protests- Or that they decide to take the Imperial Presidency to the extreme and the President is President-Emperor -but it is not an absolute king, oh no, it is something completely different from an absolute king, do not you see that it is called different, imbecile? -)

Pretty much WAllies wish fulfillment
"Any TL where Germany wins is ASB and they realistically should always be balkanized" even if the POD would change the leadership of this Germany(or make a completely different "Germany" entirely) because something something Royal Navy
Of course that also has the opposite effect of making Germany seem like a underdog(they werent, Imperial Germany was massively more powerful than France and Nazi Germany swallowed up the whole western Europe) and thus we get so so many TLs about them avoiding their "doomed OTL fate" for whatever reason(there's a reason successful Sealion became a meme) where they're romanticized through & through
I have seen it very often with the Nazis. People try to square the circle and defend me at the same time that the Nazis are an existential threat that really could have conquered the world and carried out their crazy and evil plans if they weren't "kept in check"... but at the same time so profoundly stupid that the odds of their winning were practically nil.

This, absolutely this
Did Japan stay out of China and took the Indies instead? ITS AMERICA TIME BABY!
But it is also funny because any other Japan(before 1900s and after WWII) is always portrayed as a glorious civilised country bound to invent anime due to the fact authors like to antagonize China(except in WWII for obvious reasons) and catholics(cause insert meme about how evil they were cuz inquisition and Mesoamerica) so the japanese repressing jesuit priests(and christians in general) before 1900s is of course based and serving as a counterweight against China after WWII for America heavily necessary because we cant afford the chinese to become too strong right?
And of course, no one in Japan will ever, under any circumstances, take offense at being reduced to the role of meat shield against China. Nor will they be bothered by this role of sepoys. Nor will they try to flex their muscles to defend their own interests and not America's. Of course not. Never.

I'm sorry, what?
What you get is combining the popular idea that Teddy R was a drunken "greatness of America" warmonger combined with the idea that America's only mistake in World War I was entering so late. Add to that the third idea that (naturally!) the United States would immediately see that its only option is to fight on the side of the British Empire, either to prevent Germany from conquering the world, or because of something something economy something something free markets.

Agreed
I dont think a Cleopatra Victory is ASB, but it seems to be a consensus here that it is, which just shows how Octavian's propaganda was effective
To be clear I dont think she could subdue the West or anything like that, but achieving her goals should be doable albeit difficult
The main problem with such scenarios is they usually rest on Antony and Cleopatra winning Actium and…they just can’t. At all.

And they knew it, which is why they made a run for it and left Antony’s army to surrender.

Spain is doomed no matter what. It does not matter if any of the Colonialist reform plans of Jose Galvez, Unionists of Floridablanca, Autonomists of Aranda or Godoy are in process, none will be applied and Spain will be invaded.