An Imperial Match: Anne Boleyn marries Charles V

Charles:Is rude to and belittles his son
Felipe : Doesn’t listen to his father and completely ignores him when he’s older
Charles: (surprised pikachu face)

Oh nooo poor Felipe, Charles you dickhead! I hope Anne chews him out for this (privately of course). Also interesting to see Caterina send her son to study in Spain, I wonder, perhaps if this is a sort of insurance that if the French invade he will remain safe?

Oh nooo poor Felipe, Charles you dickhead! I hope Anne chews him out for this (privately of course). Also interesting to see Caterina send her son to study in Spain, I wonder, perhaps if this is a sort of insurance that if the French invade he will remain safe?
It is! Glad you caught that.

Cast - Seven Founders
A new tv-show depicting the court of the Duke of Brittany François III, future king of France, has just been announced. Come check it out!

Alex Heath as François de Valois
fe91da847324890b379ff072c4b64338852b85c7.pnj

Eliza Scanlen as Mary of England
MV5BNDAxNWIwNzgtZDRjNS00NzNkLWJhZTItMDYyNGNjNjE0NTc0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE0NTczNDAz._V1_.jpg

Milly Alcock as Elizabeth of England
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F4d2fbb40-2a0a-11ed-a830-74a6c8fbb722.jpg

Claire Foy as Lady Parr
554564_1.jpg

Nicola Coughlan as Madge Shelton
bridgerton-nicola-coughlan-penelone-gorda-reproducao-netflix_fixed_big.jpg

Claudia Jessie as Suzie White
bridgerton-eloise.jpg

Colin Firth as Francis I of France
8907463532_4a1ebd74e8_b.jpg

ANNOUNCEMENT: rumors that Ruairi O'Connor would be reprising his role as King John II of England have now been confirmed.
EGx-eiOWsAMknlI.jpg

I remember earlier in the story, Charles had a dream where his son had him placed in a monastery or something like that. Looks like if Charles keeps treating Felipe like that, it will happen. And just out of curiosity, does this mirror Charles V and his son Phillip’s relationship in OTL?

Last edited:
I remember earlier in the story, Charles had a dream where his son had him placed in a monastery or something like that. Looks like if Charles keeps treating Felipe like that, it will happen. And just out of curiosity, does this mirror Charles V and his son Phillip’s relationship in OTL?
I know that Charles signed his letters to Philip as "The King" while Philip signed his letters to his children as "Your loving father." And there's also some who say that Charles forced Philip to marry Mary Tudor (he was in talks to marrying his half-aunt Maria at the time)