The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

Thanks, I installed this font, but for some reason on MS Paint it always comes like this weird low quality, and even the lowest font size (8) is still bigger than the font of WorldA maps found in here, I think that you guys overwhelmingly use PaintNet and Photoshop, but I still only use MS Paint, is there a workaround to this on MS Paint?
View attachment 770889
Just use Paint.net, it allows fonts to go smaller than MS Paint do, and it's generally better than using MS Paint as it makes things less time-consuming.

Could anyone update this map @Crazymachines made with all of the subdivisions included in here? great that we now have an updated 2022 map, but it is still lacking tons of administrative divisions.
worlda2022-png.770868

I am ultimately looking for an Ultraworlda dark with the current August 2022 subdivisions and conflict status.
ultraworlda-dark-png.770386

Last edited:
It's a pixel font, and luckily MS Paint has a pencil tool that acts as a pixel drawer. Unfortunately, you have to copy from the font alphabet instead of typing it in directly using the Font feature.
if you have Photoshop, any installed font can be typed in directly

kokesherus said:
Patch for 1989 USSR's administrative division

2022 de-facto Russian administrative subdivisions and sphere of influence made for a request of a map visualizing the different division types. Mostly based on the map above.
Includes Federal Districts since while they are formally not defined by the Russian constitution, they are informally used comparably extensively for top-down measures by the federal government.
Also, patches for the ongoing war, in case anyone can make use of them. If they're too problematic I can remove them, they were mostly a gimmick for the request anyways.
Субєкти_Російськоії_Федерації.png

Anyone has administrative divisions maps of Japan and Guatemala? these are the only two that I am unable to find.
I don't think either had WorldA scale subdivisions to begin with. They're quite small in both cases

Since I'm gonna end up asking for a shit ton of patches (apology if it's not in the right thread), here's a list of mine it anyone's interested in doing so:

-. Kingdom of Armenia greatest extent under King Tigranes the Great
-. The Yuan Dynasty (includes subdivisions), 1330
-. Russian princedoms (or republic in Novgorod case) before the invasion of Mongolia
-. The Four Khanate (i.e the split of Mongol Empire)
-. Seljuk Empire at its greatest height
-. The Abbasid Caliphate at its greatest extent

While I would make all of these maps, I am unable to do so thanks to being stuck on my phone and my computer's CPU being old as hell.
Is anyone interested/willing to do patches/maps of these?

2022 de-facto Russian administrative subdivisions and sphere of influence made for a request of a map visualizing the different division types. Mostly based on the map above.
Includes Federal Districts since while they are formally not defined by the Russian constitution, they are informally used comparably extensively for top-down measures by the federal government.
Also, patches for the ongoing war, in case anyone can make use of them. If they're too problematic I can remove them, they were mostly a gimmick for the request anyways.
View attachment 773515

I don't think either had WorldA scale subdivisions to begin with. They're quite small in both cases
The declared territories of the DPR and LPR occupied by Russia in the war are now controlled by them. Also, the regions in the south of Ukraine have not yet become part of the Russian Federation, so far there are so-called "civil-military administrations". There are three of such administrations: Kherson, Zaporozhye and Kharkiv.
Also the Baikonur is de-facto functioning as a federal city and it is not a part of Russia, so it doesnt have international border with Kazakhstan

Last edited:
The declared territories of the DPR and LPR occupied by Russia in the war are now controlled by them. Also, the regions in the south of Ukraine have not yet become part of the Russian Federation, so far there are so-called "civil-military administrations". There are three of such administrations: Kherson, Zaporozhye and Kharkiv.
Also the Baikonur is de-facto functioning as a federal city and it is not a part of Russia, so it doesnt have international border with Kazakhstan
How about horizontally stripping them?

View attachment 773515

This is my version of this one, please give me your opinions about it.
russiaworldatest1.png