For All Mankind (AH Tv series at Apple TV)

Seems likely! Both Stevens boys in prison during the time lapse.
Well Jimmy helped in a terrorist plot. Danny did terrible shit but not an act of terror. Jimmy will get the bigger sentence if he gets caught

And knowing his luc he'll be homeless taking food from a dumpster caught by a rookie cop.

I don't know, I think Jimmy can't be charged for the terror attack. If anything he saved some lives by being there and getting Karen's attention. The most he could be tied to is conspiracy to commit vandalism.

I don't know, I think Jimmy can't be charged for the terror attack. If anything he saved some lives by being there and getting Karen's attention. The most he could be tied to is conspiracy to commit vandalism.
Correct me if I am wrog, but I heard that in America if someone dies because of a crime or even misdemeanor, the perpetrator of said crime should be accused of murder, even if he did not try to kill anyone.

Correct me if I am wrog, but I heard that in America if someone dies because of a crime or even misdemeanor, the perpetrator of said crime should be accused of murder, even if he did not try to kill anyone.
There are gradations of "murder," which I put in quotes because we don't call everything murder. The exact names and gradations of charge can vary depending on the circumstances- federal or state charges, and which state you're being charged in. Some potential categories include various types of manslaughter, negligent homicide, reckless homicide.

Depending on where you are, authorities responsible with bringing charges can change, but usually an inquest determines if anyone bares fault in a death. Once this is determined, prosecutors will decide whether or not to bring charges and what those charges will be.

In this case, I honestly have no idea how the process will go. Normally if a building explodes you get the local fire marshal to make the call. But this is a federal building, so...? The feds usually have their own people for everything, duplicating municipal services. In any case, whoever it is will certainly determine an investigation needs to be held to assess fault.

But after that, it gets murky. The FBI will certainly do the investigation here. When they map it all out, they'll hand it over to the Justice Department. From there it gets political as to who is charged with what, and who is determined to be at fault.

I'm not a lawyer, but trying to be sober, I probably wouldn't charge Jimmy with any crimes relating to the deaths. I'm not even sure what exactly he's responsible for. It seems likely the badges that NASA JUST HANDED TO HIM were used to duplicate credentials to access the compound, and he should be punished for that (though arguably an IG investigation of NASA should spread more blame on that end). But he didn't do anything else. He didn't help transport explosives, he didn't help set them off. They asked him to fiddle with a broadcast tool and it doesn't seem like he did that. He failed to alert the authorities to the plot, which is definitely a crime.

At the end of the day, it's up to the AG as to what he'll be charged with, like I said. It's a political fine line, but I imagine he can't get away scot-free. Some sort of conspiracy charge, maybe. Something about accessing a federal building for criminal purposes.

But if Ellen wants to go easy on him, she could; dunno if she would. If people feel sorry for him, that could be a factor. His parents were heroes, after all. Or if the public turns against him (I mean that haircut alone...) then they could probably go heavy on the conspiracy charges. But I don't think they can reasonably tie him to the deaths.

Do you guys think that Cobb's death was a suicide? After all, she knew she was blind and walking into a burning building.
I suspect it could be part of that, but also part of it being that she had a habit of sacrificing herself to help others. It was a good send off for her, which is a shame because now I feel sorry for Wayne who has consistently been my favorite character.

I genuinely thought that he was just some KGB spook posing as a doctor to get a better look inside of the base, because of, you know, his assholery when examining Baranov.
A KGB agent would have been interesting. Maybe not the doctor, but the captain. That he finds the Korean astronaut (realizing that the North Korean had won the race), kills the him and convinces Danielle to hide the body. With only us knowing that the Koreans won the race. At that moment we realize that there are kgb spies on the ship. Maybe the guy who got kelly baldwin pregnant could be from kgb too (just to make the situation grayer).
With Danielle not knowing which of the Russians is an astronaut and which is from the KGB.

Last edited:
A KGB agent would have been interesting. Maybe not the doctor, but the captain. That he finds the Korean astronaut (realizing that the North Korean had won the race), kills the him and convinces Danielle to hide the body. With only us knowing that the Koreans won the race. At that moment we realize that there are kgb spies on the ship. Maybe the guy who got kelly baldwin pregnant could be from kgb too (just to make the situation grayer).
With Danielle not knowing which of the Russians is an astronaut and which is from the KGB.
First of all, being a KGB agent does not exclude you from being a doctor or cosmonaut. It is a matter of training and/or education. I am pretty certain that KGB had their own doctors.
Besides you do not need to be a KGB agent to be loyal to USSR, detest the defectors and follow orders from Moscow. For such important mission a candidate for cosmonaut must be not only qualified pilot/scientist/engineer/doctor but also someone with correct political views, reputation and background (especially after Baranov's defection). The cosmonauts will do what Moscows order them anyway, they do not need to be KGB men.

First of all, being a KGB agent does not exclude you from being a doctor or cosmonaut. It is a matter of training and/or education. I am pretty certain that KGB had their own doctors.
Besides you do not need to be a KGB agent to be loyal to USSR, detest the defectors and follow orders from Moscow. For such important mission a candidate for cosmonaut must be not only qualified pilot/scientist/engineer/doctor but also someone with correct political views, reputation and background (especially after Baranov's defection). The cosmonauts will do what Moscows order them anyway, they do not need to be KGB men.
Also KGB was not the only Soviet intelligence Agency. The GRU which was military intelligence could be as useful on getting information. Also neither agency liked the other. The GRU liked putting spies into KGB.

News:

Daniel Stern join cast of For all Mankind season 4, who shooting first episodes of S4
he will play Eli Hobson, the new administrator at NASA.
A former auto industry CEO, he’s been tasked with bringing the agency into the 21st century, a challenge much bigger than he anticipated!

News:

Daniel Stern join cast of For all Mankind season 4, who shooting first episodes of S4
he will play Eli Hobson, the new administrator at NASA.
A former auto industry CEO, he’s been tasked with bringing the agency into the 21st century, a challenge much bigger than he anticipated!
Wonder who's president?

So a Lee Iacocca/Steve Jobs type?