AHC/WI: Cradle of agriculture in Iberia/Italy/Southern France

A relatively common discussion topic in the realm of alternate domesticates is the idea that Central Europe could have indipendently adopted farming and thus started cultivating their own local plants in a way that wouldn't have been possible in a post-neolithic environment with an already established crop packet from the Near East.

But what about Italy, Iberia and Southern France? These regions saw demographic continuity throughout the ice ages and even if the actual climate and environment shifted dramatically this continuity could help with the adoption of new plants.

If such a thing happens what kind of plants animals could be domesticated here? Boring answers are welcome, even if they adopt grains that were used in the Near East OTL or the same animals we know and love it's still a dramatic shift from what happened OTL.

tex mex

Banned
This would mean the EEF wouldn't replace the WHG.
Europe would be majority WHG, and WHG would spread into North Africa and Middle East. Some might go to Siberia.
No Indo-European expansion with WSH expansion getting completely butterflied, and EHG and SHG might get get overwhelmed by WHG. The CHG expansion may or may not happen.
The ANE gradient in Siberia may get completely shafted with WHG incursions.
@Gloss

This would mean the EEF wouldn't replace the WHG.
Europe would be majority WHG, and WHG would spread into North Africa and Middle East. Some might go to Siberia.
No Indo-European expansion with WSH expansion getting completely butterflied, and EHG and SHG might get get overwhelmed by WHG. The CHG expansion may or may not happen.
The ANE gradient in Siberia may get completely shafted with WHG incursions.
@Gloss
Depending on what plants these people adopt and where, it might be that Magdalenian-derived populations in Iberia, Southern France and maybe even Central Europe either survive or form a more stable cline with WHG which dominate Italy and (some) of the Balkans.

I imagine the same barriers to farming in Eastern Europe would exist here so I don't think these people would bring farming to the Volga or Siberia that early.

About North Africa I think WHG and Magdalenain populations could expand here like Anatolian farmers did but for the Middle East I'm assuming parallel development of agriculture so I don't think they would penetrate much more than Western Anatolia.

But it really depends on what plants are domesticated.

tex mex

Banned
Depending on what plants these people adopt and where, it might be that Magdalenian-derived populations in Iberia, Southern France and maybe even Central Europe either survive or form a more stable cline with WHG which dominate Italy and (some) of the Balkans.
Were the Magdalenians distinct from the WHG? Did the WHG wipe out the Magdalenians?
I imagine the same barriers to farming in Eastern Europe would exist here so I don't think these people would bring farming to the Volga or Siberia that early.
True
About North Africa I think WHG and Magdalenain populations could expand here like Anatolian farmers did but for the Middle East I'm assuming parallel development of agriculture so I don't think they would penetrate much more than Western Anatolia.
with Europe and North Africa WHG/Magdalenian majority, would Europeans be Brown? WHG had dark skin just like AASI in India but with Blue eyes. I wonder if Europeans ITTL would look more like Indians and Sri Lankans than OTL Europeans
But it really depends on what plants are domesticated.
An interesting TL would be no domestication of Oats and Eye along with various Leafy vegetables. Agriculture fails to expand into Northern Europe, and it would remain occupied by Mesolithic Hunter gatherers.