WorldRaj tribute thread

Arizona/Colorado is better, NGL

Sioux/Lakota/Dakota

Platte/Nebraska/Iowa(i)

Everything else is fine, though it would definitely be Vieja California since California is a feminine name in Spanish
1 & 3 look good but Sioux/Lakota/Dakota are covered by Red River Colony

OK, here's the first one;-
Vieja California Audiencia.png

OK, here's the first one;-
View attachment 768796
Is "Vieja California Audiencia" meant to be Spanish? If so, it would be "Audiencia de la Vieja California". Similarly, when making keys, you should avoid starting the names with "El", so just "Presidio Real de..." would be enough (just like how you don't usually start English keys with "The" either). Finally, are those "Pueblo" meant to be the Spanish word for "Town" or the name of the native people of the place? If the former, then it would be "Pueblo de Santa María", "Pueblo de la Purísima*, etcetera.

Audiencia de la Vieja California [BH]
Is "Vieja California Audiencia" meant to be Spanish? If so, it would be "Audiencia de la Vieja California". Similarly, when making keys, you should avoid starting the names with "El", so just "Presidio Real de..." would be enough (just like how you don't usually start English keys with "The" either). Finally, are those "Pueblo" meant to be the Spanish word for "Town" or the name of the native people of the place? If the former, then it would be "Pueblo de Santa María", "Pueblo de la Purísima*, etcetera.
How's this??
Audiencia de la Vieja California.png

@Aurantiacis ,@Blacklister
Hi guys,
Found a lat/long grid and did a bit of a trial on your Polynesia. Nothing changed but the outline.
What do you think?
View attachment 769017
Quite conflicted with this one. On one hand, this could be representing the maritime territory held by British North Oceania/Kiribati/Gilbert Islands, or whatever it's called.

On the other hand, I haven't really been used to these outlines being curved. I usually think that they don't represent maritime territory, but are just a convenient way to group sets of islands together.

Sometime from now, I'd be interested in seeing a version of the WorldRaj converted into color as you would see the British Raj on a regular Q-BAM (without the special colors differentiating free cities from territories from counties, etc., just the usual 5-color country scheme with different colors for different "independent"/allied kingdoms to Britain).

Sometime from now, I'd be interested in seeing a version of the WorldRaj converted into color as you would see the British Raj on a regular Q-BAM (without the special colors differentiating free cities from territories from counties, etc., just the usual 5-color country scheme with different colors for different "independent"/allied kingdoms to Britain).
Sounds good