TL-191: Yankee Joe - Uniforms, Weapons, and Vehicles of the U.S. Armed Forces

I weirdly like this for the Union Army.
OIP.tIMfuSb3x-dRN_c6DBWrzAHaHa

R.92be1a65956bb4ca14cf92fcd5fe2696
Fedayeen Saddam. Unique yet functional.

Fedayeen Saddam. Unique yet functional.
Weird and Unique but not functional as you believe

The helmet is it more of a cartoon design than any practical thing to protect the head, hell they had mostly got exposed by that second picture .

This is about to talk better about the "Iraqi Darth Vader Helmet" right here

Honestly that helmet will be more what the Confederacy will use in their Propaganda and cartoons against the USA

Weird and Unique but not functional as you believe

The helmet is it more of a cartoon design than any practical thing to protect the head, hell they had mostly got exposed by that second picture .

This is about to talk better about the "Iraqi Darth Vader Helmet" right here

Honestly that helmet will be more what the Confederacy will use in their Propaganda and cartoons against the USA

those helmets reminds me of Cobra Commander's Helmet from GI Joe a real American Hero Cartoon.

While black “auxiliary” combat units are mentioned to be attached to the US Army by 1943, and that at least some blacks like Cinncinatus Driver were serving with the Army in non-combat roles, I’ve had a personal headcanon that the US Army formed at least one or two formal regiments of black soldiers during the Second Great War - it would be a rough allusion to the efforts of the US government to form black regiments during the Civil War, but on a much smaller scale.

While there is an argument to be made that the US in this timeline wouldn’t do that, it’s also not entirely out of the question in my opinion. It would just a be a shame to not see regiments like the Harlem Hellfighters or other black units get some kind of chance to prove themselves.

The US forces during the FGW will probably have Trench Broom against the Butter-boys and I wonder how the Tl191 Germans think of the Shotguns using In Trench Warfare?

Would the Germans still think the Shotgun as a bad and against Rules of War?

Probably wouldn't even consider the question much, since they won't encounter American or Confederate troops. Still, they likely won't think highly of it, even if the Yankees are their allies.

The US forces during the FGW will probably have Trench Broom against the Butter-boys and I wonder how the Tl191 Germans think of the Shotguns using In Trench Warfare?

Maybe not, maybe the Germans even buy the license to build their own version of the Winchester Model 12 Trench gun.
1592.jpg

Probably wouldn't even consider the question much, since they won't encounter American or Confederate troops. Still, they likely won't think highly of it, even if the Yankees are their allies.
They would still Dislike the Shotgun even it useful for the Yankees againist the Reb and Brits?

Probably. They'd still feel superior and more "cultured" than the Yankees, after all.
German Officer :” Actually you uncultured Yanks, We Germans would never conceive that Inhumane weapons to killed on enemies in the Time of War”

Yankee soldier:” WAIT! How about the Fire-throwers are you got a invented and Definitely more inhumane then our shotguns”

German Officer:” Shut up Yankees swine, even though we are allie, I have more Cultured Superior than you🤬”

Yankee soldier:” Geez now you acting like the British 😉”

Last edited: