Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes VI (Do Not Post Current Politics or Political Figures Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone But Not Forgotten
What Could Have Been

Grease 3.jpg

(Rip Olivia Newton-John: 1948-2022)

How about a pop-culture specific wikibox thread?
As far as I'm aware (and anyone that disagree please say so) this isn't a pop culture versus politics issue. People make pop culture posts, people like them. People make politics posts, people like them.

Its just 1 user who for many months now has been spamming this thread with his demands for nich pop culture posts.

As far as I'm aware (and anyone that disagree please say so) this isn't a pop culture versus politics issue. People make pop culture posts, people like them. People make politics posts, people like them.

Its just 1 user who for many months now has been spamming this thread with his demands for nich pop culture posts.
Checks out.

Maybe just click ignore on their profile that way we won't see them.

The fact that @kirbopher15 hasn’t replied to anybody’s comments is telling I think.
I just came here to look at wikiboxes, but I think if someone doesn't want to respond to multiple people all making pretty personal criticisms, that's fairly reasonable, and I think the point has been made that the original comment was out of line. This seems to be something that the prerogative of the mods in any case, and I think one post about it would have sufficed.

I just came here to look at wikiboxes, but I think if someone doesn't want to respond to multiple people all making pretty personal criticisms, that's fairly reasonable, and I think the point has been made that the original comment was out of line. This seems to be something that the prerogative of the mods in any case, and I think one post about it would have sufficed.
This is not the first time this has happened. Someone points out his behavior and he acts as if it didn't even happen. Its perfectly reasonable for everyone that has gotten fed up by it to call him out.

All I can suggest is perhaps filing a report with a mod?

Report to the mods?
I already tried reporting him a day or two ago, but nothing came of it.

The fact that @kirbopher15 hasn’t replied to anybody’s comments is telling I think.
When I made my infobox for an alternate Hotel Transylvania 4 nearly a month and a half ago, he stated that it was worse than the movie we had in real life. When I asked him why he thought that, he never replied back.

Last edited:

It's been a little over two years now since he joined and not too long after he join the website (ironically, he signed up a day before I did), he started making requests.

For a while he would makes request. It stopped for a little while then started back up again. In May after he asked another user to make an infobox for him, CalBear told him to cease and desist, causing kirbopher15 to say he was leaving this thread forever. However, forever turned out to be 16 days and he came back and has been here since.

I'm not trying to badmouth kirbopher15, but his behavior is getting on my and a lot of other users last nerves.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
No, I would enjoy making more political posts, because I am the one making them, not you. Because you don't make posts. You just ask and whine.

In fact I will refrain from making pop culture posts in the near future for the sole reason that I don't want you to get any satisfaction from them.

Myself and multiple others have verbally pointed out how annoying and rude your behavior is. Our posts have been liked by quite a few people indictating that, though not everyone goes to the lenght to write it down, a lot of people are bothered. You've offered no actual excuses, instead just going silent and doing it again now.

So this time I'll say it in a clear an direct manner: Can you please get out of this thread and never come back?
Stand the Hell down.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
I think it’s safe to say that we can now go back to the pop culture flood that was the bulk of the previous page
Everyone in this thread understands that you want to see more pop culture.

That does not mean that they have to do it.

Stop with the constant badgering and you will probably get more of what you are hoping to find than by continuously poking at the issue.

Stand the Hell down.
Everyone in this thread understands that you want to see more pop culture.

That does not mean that they have to do it.

Stop with the constant badgering and you will probably get more of what you are hoping to find than by continuously poking at the issue.
Seems to me like you just gave a repeat offender who ignored your warnings in the past a slap on the wrist but sure thing.
To me the issue is settled. Until he does it again.

Seems to me like you just gave a repeat offender who ignored your warnings in the past a slap on the wrist but sure thing.
To me the issue is settled. Until he does it again.
CalBear does have a point tho. That person was really be super aggressive. Whether or not they deserved it is debatable but let's refrain from not being the bigger person.

CalBear does have a point tho. That person was really be super aggressive. Whether or not they deserved it is debatable but let's refrain from not being the bigger person.
That person (i'm assuming you're referring to the person he told to stand down) was me, I had enough of someone acting incredibly annoying and entitled towards people that actually make the wikiboxes and ignoring warning. And why should "be the bigger person"? Being the bigger person clearly hasn't gotten any results.

But the matter is closed. I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow I'll post some actual wikiboxes that I hope people enjoy.

This is ridiculous people... Just post the wikiboxes you wish to post, and dont badger people about making certain things. And if someone does ignore them until the mod comes. Why are you being so aggressive?

Status
Not open for further replies.